Office supplies and document binding services

Looking for something like ‘Officeworks’ in Australia, where you can purchase office supplies and have documents bound (spiral binding, etc). Thanks.

There’s an office supplies store within a block or two of DingXi MRT exit 1 (same side of the street, turn left as you exit the station).

No idea about the spiral binding.

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]There’s an office supplies store within a block or two of DingXi MRT exit 1 (same side of the street, turn left as you exit the station).

No idea about the spiral binding.[/quote]

Thanks, I’ll give it a lookat.

[quote=“Fortigurn”][quote=“MaPoSquid”]There’s an office supplies store within a block or two of DingXi MRT exit 1 (same side of the street, turn left as you exit the station).

No idea about the spiral binding.[/quote]

Thanks, I’ll give it a lookat.[/quote]

I think they’re called something like “9X9” (no idea why, maybe their hours of business?).

Starting from DingXi MRT exit 1, take a left out the exit, and the store is just before JungShan Road (the one with the 7-11 on the opposite corner). The store is between 54 and 64; I would guess it is number 58 or 60.

If you can read mandarin there is an office supplies website at officepro.com.tw/

Just got a DM from them.