Could anyone tell me how to delete the MSN program on Office XP? That irritates me to see the hop up often at work.
MSN messenger? It’s tricky…
- Close all Browser windows, email apps… etc.
- Open Task Manager (right click on the tool bar, select Task Manager)
- Upon Task Manager pop up, click on “Processes” tab (2nd tab)
- Look for “msmsgs.exe” on the list of processes, right click on it and “end task”
- Go to “Program Files” under C drive. Look for a folder called “Messenger”. You can either delete it or rename it. On my computer, I simply rename it to “Messenger_disabled”. Windows will present you with a warning. Just click on it and go on with your life…