Oh I do love a good conspiracy theory!

“Donald Rumsfeld was the chairman of Gilead Sciences, the company that manufactures Tamiflu, the avian bird flu vaccine. Estimates of his investment at the company run as high as $25 million! So can you imagine how much loot he’d make if it really popped off?”

Just overheard that. Anybody else got anymore? I’m looking for theories that are at least based, in part, on facts. None of those, ‘The US goverment has shot down 4 alien planes this year, and they keep the bodies in Arizona where they are mutating’ bull.

And just where do you think the so-called “bird flu” came from? Makes you think, doesn’t it?

Jimmy Hoffa did it.

again?

[quote=“casual”]“Donald Rumsfeld was the chairman of Gilead Sciences, the company that manufactures Tamiflu, the avian bird flu vaccine. Estimates of his investment at the company run as high as $25 million! So can you imagine how much loot he’d make if it really popped off?”

Just overheard that. Anybody else got anymore? I’m looking for theories that are at least based, in part, on facts. None of those, ‘The US goverment has shot down 4 alien planes this year, and they keep the bodies in Arizona where they are mutating’ bull.[/quote]

Number one, the Gilead thing is old news.
Number two, on what planet is Tamiflu anything remotely resembling an "avian bird flu (isn’t that redundant???) vaccine??

Comrade, as a token of appreciation for your wildly uncharacteristic good sportsmanship in the Emulation Day festivities yesterday, I give you this:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Your mama loved it…she read it while getting her moustache waxed…

The Chief>

Good result last week for you. What was it again? Celtic 2 - 0 Rangers OUCH!

Pretty cool video about the pentagon plane crash that i just came across, something that always made me wonder what is the truth:

freedomunderground.org/memor … n.php#Main

By the way, there are many alternative medias sites online, but I think the best is www.atimes.com (asia/politics) very informative.

King Arthur’s Excaliber was Julius Caesar’s magical short sword.

I don’t much care for conspiracy theories, but I really love the debunking sites. Here’s one for the Pentagon bs. I check Snopes every day.

I am also very sceptical about CTs in general, however when you look a little deeper into certain situations, especially concerning money, there are often so many coincidences that you just have to think there is something more to what the mass media tells you.

A perfect example is the recent dubai ports deal and how the GOP leadership & friend$ John Snow/CSX/Dubai/Carlyle Group/David Sanborn DOT/James Baker are financially tied into it. I mean, if this isn’t a conspiracy, then what do you call it? Bush acts like the dimwit that he is saying he knew nothing about the deal, but how can you be so obtuse? Another perfect example is the lobby efforts of abramoff & delay.

Taiwan now has its new ETC corruption scandal. This is a conspiracy to scam money… Same as the Ktown MRT.

I also have my suspicions about money, the Bush government, and the Iraq war. But there’s a difference between saying you believe something’s fishy and making some bogus video or website that distorts the truth. I would have to see something on a non-partisan site or at least one with a reputation for fairness and a respect for the truth. I don’t think kos qualifies.

Yes, i agree (find a nonpartisan site with no agenda) but then again one of the only ways to really know the truth is to view the evidence (video tapes confiscated by the govt), which i think is the gist of the video. Same as the kmt/228, just open the books. (impossible for the moment as there are too many powerful fatcats still connected to the murders i suspect).

Kos is only one link about the dubai deal, but i think this evidence is pretty clear. You can find this info now on many other mainstream sources. I thought the production of the video was pretty cool, thats why i posted the link, its a slow Friday.