OJ Simpson selling his confession to the world for big bucks

Fucking bizarre. I guess people (OJ and the various publishers and networks profiting from his murders) will do anything for money.

timesonline.co.uk/article/0, … 18,00.html

latimes.com/entertainment/ne … -headlines

You certainly won’t find the book on my shelves. :raspberry:

With any luck the Goldman family will receive every cent made from this trash. Maybe they can use the money to start a pyre underneath OJ while he is sleeping.

A brutal murderer and a TV network both profiting from lurid details of the murders. What utter scum.

“Can I have some more rope please?”

“Sure thing, Mr Simpson.”

He can’t be tried for the same crimes again. He was already tried and found not guilty.

But he does owe a $33.5 million judgement to the Goldman family and they can use legal procedures to take any of his assets that they can find (including book, tv and movie proceeds), up to the $33.5M limit (perhaps plus attorney fees, etc.), for the rest of his life.

My guess is that he finally said, “fuck it, I can either mope around the rest of my life with that $33.5M judgment hanging over my head so that every penny I earn can be seized by the Goldmans, or I can shoot for the moon – if I sell enough books, interviews, movies, OJ Murder Dolls, etc, maybe I can raise more than $33.5M and get myself in the clear.” If he sells $50M in murder confessional crap he can pay off the judgment and pocket $16M.

Sounds crazy, but he does have nothing more to lose (he’s got that huge debt and everyone knows he’s a scumbag murderer), I can’t imagine what else he might be thinking, and who knows, maybe he can make more than that peddling his trash.

Does this man ever stop to think. Hmm, :ponder: what impact am I having on my kid’s lives?

Sick.

I know that. :unamused:

I was more thinking along the lines of “in the eyes of the people.” The man has no shame, and if he makes it out of this life on his own terms after doing something so incredibly grotesque like this, I’l be surprised.

Well, he didn’t think cutting his ex-wife’s head off was so bad…

nytimes.com/2006/11/20/busin … r=homepage

DUH. :homer:

Maybe AL Jazeera will air the show?

Good on Fox.

Oh … and f*ck OJ for trying to make yet another buck on his murderous past at the expense of us all. :raspberry:

And thank the sweet lord of conscience of the American public for denying this soulless prick the limelight.

Hey OJ, you can’t be tried again for these murders. Try writing, “I DID Do It and Here’s What the Coppers Didn’t Find Out.”

Justice in the end?

nytimes.com/2006/12/15/busin … r=homepage

i think this says it all from my perspective:

:bravo:

breitbart.com/article.php?id … 1&catnum=0

Nothing to say but “Fuck off, OJ.”
:upyours:

Better late than never. Looks like he’s about to do serious prison time now.

msnbc.msn.com/id/27010657

Yes. Of course it was not supposed to be of any consideration in this case, but everyone involved was aware of the book he wrote. I remember thinking at the time the book came out that he was stupid beyond belief for that. Anything that might happen in the future–and frankly I thought someone would have set him up good long ago–and that book would make it very difficult to get away with anything else. Well–Woo-Hoo! Glad to see that man finally do some time.

The big question should be what the hell is wrong with the US legal system? I’m somehow reminded of them eventually banging up Al Capone for dodging taxes.

HG

I saw news, he has passed away