Old School

Has anyone seen this? I’m about to give up my Saturday night to stay home and watch this. Is it worth it??

cheers

Yes. Worth every minute. Will Ferell for President!

I didn’t find it interesting or funny.

Funny movie. 3.75 out of 5.

[quote=“Damage”]Has anyone seen this? I’m about to give up my Saturday night to stay home and watch this. Is it worth it??

cheers[/quote]

old school is the single best comedy of the 00’s…its a great take on ANIMAL HOUSE…if u are watching it for the first time, then saturday will be well worth it…

‘dude, thats the strongest tranq gun on the market…i got her in mexico…’

Don’t give up your Saturday night. It’s mildly funny, but only mildly. Give up your Monday night, or even a Tuesday night instead. :wink:

[quote=“mungacious”][quote=“Damage”]Has anyone seen this? I’m about to give up my Saturday night to stay home and watch this. Is it worth it??

cheers[/quote]

old school is the single best comedy of the 00’s…its a great take on ANIMAL HOUSE…if u are watching it for the first time, then saturday will be well worth it…

‘dude, thats the strongest tranq gun on the market…I got her in mexico…’[/quote]

Kick ass funny stuff if you like raunchy party type humor. Like mungacious said, funniest movie in '00 but you have to have low expectations when you are watching it. Actually it was surprisingly funny as it has good memorable scenes.

Mildly funny. Has a few good bits. Better after 6 or 8 beers.

It’s revenge of the nerds(if they were aged). I have a copy of it but I wouldn’t give up my Saturday night for it. As for Dodgeball, which is similarly themed, however I would.

Speaking of Old School, Spunka will have a gig in December.
Muahahaha.
Be kind. :laughing:

Twotits - Are you serious??? You know how hard it is to be nice to those losers. Call me woman!!!

Thanks for all the replies. I took Maomans advice and saw it last night. Will ferell is the funniest man on the planet. A good movie imho! Though i’d rather be at a Spunka concert any day of the week.