Olympic girls had to strip

news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- … asurements

Somehow I just think this is sensationalism journalism. They probably only got down to their undies. But, that being said, I woulda volunteered to help measure?? :slight_smile:

“Plump but not fat bodies?” Those bints in the photo look like Skeletor.

Hilarious!

Yeah, I’ve dreamt of that since I was a wee tyke. :eh:

Where are the stripping images … proof?

Now they can go off an be airline hostesses…They have the weight down…

Apart from his head, Skeletor is quite ripped…

you can imagine the seedy old guys on the selection panel who came up with that criterion.

Hey, I know, let’s get them all to take off all their clothes, and then we can rub them all over with baby oil…

OK, i have to stop now, i’m getting all excited. Almost wish i was a committee member. :whistle:

[quote=“urodacus”]you can imagine the seedy old guys on the selection panel who came up with that criterion.

Hey, I know, let’s get them all to take off all their clothes, and then we can rub them all over with baby oil…

OK, I have to stop now, I’m getting all excited. Almost wish I was a committee member. :whistle:[/quote]

could be a member of said committee

I think they were trying to say that the women had to have fairly big breasts.
Personally, I thought it was ridiculous, especially in events where the athletes are short. The artificial-looking, big-breasted babes handing out the medals to the gymnasts just made the Chinese gymnasts look even younger, something I don’t think the organizing committee would have wanted if they had been able to think past their dicks.

Well they were on separate committees no doubt. And since when did a committee do a great job of just bout anything?

But you have to admit, among the dancing girls welcoming the athletes and among the performers of the opening, I didnt spot any that were clearly not do-able. MOst were and some by far :slight_smile:

Female Olympic athletes stripping?

I don’t see the problem.