"Omelet To Go" Has Good Western Food

I’ve been trying to keep this a secret so I can always get a seat. But the food is good so I better share.

Great western breakfast. Fresh ingredients, real sausauge and bacon, real hash-browns, bottomless cup of good coffee, friendly owners. Specials everyday. Seating is limited but they are considering moving in order to expand. Room for scooter/motorcycle parking. Ground level and street car parking very close.

Address: Read the directions below as the address is a bit mis-leading. The restaurant is not exactly on Keelung as indicated. #350-69, Keelung Road, Sec 1, Taipei.

Directions: On east side of Sun Yat Sun memorial is Yixian Road. Follow it south across Renai and restaurant is a block up on the left in a shophouse. Coming from Hyatt, go direct across Keelung road and take first right. Restaurant is on the right.

Not sure of hours so call to check. 2720-8782

in the lane on the corner of Ren Ai and Yixian Road. The lane is basically as an extension of Yixian Road.

Decent food, good service.

But, by God, the spelling is offensive.

You don’t like ohmlits?

haha… well they are tiny, but the prices are really great for the quality and amount you get. They also have (randomly) Mexican food! I like their beef burritos better than the other things, but I haven’t been in a long time.

SHHHHHHHH, they already have a line for the brunch. Don’t tell anyone else!

hahah. i’ve been meaning to blog about them but haven’t yet, since as you said, it’s like the secret you don’t want people to find out about… they really have such a tiny space!