On JFRV want travel to PRC

I couldn’t find information on forum is there any place in Taiwan where me on JFRV can apply for mainland Visa. It seems bit ridiculous that I have to flight to Japan to obtain Visa for China while I am in Taiwan wan…

It really depends on where your passport is from.

1 Like

European union

I think JFRV, APRC, ARC, all have to do like everyone else with a foreign passport. Either travel somewhere to get a visa or have your passport sent off from Taiwan to get a visa.

It’s not really because of Taiwan, it’s because China does not want to have an embassy in Taiwan.

2 Likes

It’s kind of the same thing though, you just go to a travel agent to apply for a Visa instead of going to a Chinese Embassy.

I go to Hong Kong sometimes and get a Visa but I use a travel agent there also because it’s a lot less trouble. I let them go stand in lines and everything they need to do. I just pick my visa up the next day. From Taiwan it takes 7 to 10 days.

Thank you, I’ll find travel agent in Taiwan. Not that I’m in rush just want to avoid unnecessary trip to obtain visa.

After asking around I got recommended this one:
http://www.sttvisa.com/chinavisa.htm . In case someone else needs it.

2 Likes

Yes that’s one of a couple that are happy to do it just for paying for the Visa without requiring you to buy a travel package from them. Looks like the other one, CTS, recently closed because I cannot find any information about their office anymore. I plan to go by there later and check.

1 Like