Online photo printing services in Taiwan?

Does anyone know of a local company where I can order prints of digital photos? Would prefer one where I can do everything online and have the hard copies delivered.

I thought Google Photos might do it, but haven’t found it available here. I found this site:

https://www.photobooktaiwan.com/en/

…but it doesn’t look like a local company, and their pricing is a bit opaque. Also not sure if it’s printed locally or I might have to deal with Customs.

1 Like

I know it’s a bit off topic, but just in case you’re not aware: most convenience stores print digital photos instantly in OK quality, I guess most Taiwanese use this way. Last time I tried it was all mandarin though, but the store clerks helped me.

1 Like

Can use English language at 7/11 print do everything machines but not Family Mart.

2 Likes

I haven’t used the convenience store printing services yet, but know it’s an option. What I’m looking for is printing on high quality photo paper though for framing or even hanging. I assume that’s not what the convenience stores offer, but maybe I’m wrong?

1 Like

You’re correct; at convenience stores they’re printed on regular paper.

1 Like

Lots of print shops at universities. Or maybe Costco can do it…

i have looked at this service a couple of times but haven’t got round to trying it yet.

Thanks.

But wow$$$

Looks like it’s doing the same thing as the link I posted but at several times the price.

To be honest i only look at the canvas prints, as i print unto A3 myself (more control that way).

At least normal sized photos are definitely printed on thick photo paper. They look and feel like regular, old school photos.

But for larger the size prints you look for, you indeed will need some other services. I used to go to a local photographer shop that did this for me, but hopefully someone can recommend an online service.

Really? When I asked the clerk she said they had only one kind of paper. Maybe they were out of the other kind and I just didn’t understand.

1 Like

Hmmm… I mean the printing booth (the one where you can also pay bills, buy tickets, …), not the standard photocopy machine. Maybe the clerk was referring to the latter?

Oh ok, gotcha.