Only a Slave would see being a Thrall to Others as a mark of honour

Only a Slave would see being a Thrall to Others as a mark of honor.

So for those of you who believe that the epitome of human existence is to be hopelessly enslaved by your emotions for others, then you are no different from an african slave in a farm toiling the fields giving your blood and sweat for your “owners’” profit till the day you die.

and we are speaking from experience of course.

And lets not forget Christ was tempted by Lucifer with all the worlds riches but Lucifer was sent off.

Christ was a slave to man for a time, because he chose to be. He washed mens feet, he did miracles and yet allowed himself to be killed so that He can intercede on our behalf when we bow before our Creator.

Most of us are still slaves to men, even if we think ourselves as KINGS. In order to set our souls free we must embrace the gift of LIfe through the Lamb of God Jesus Christ.

[quote=“Budda Boy”]Only a Slave would see being a Thrall to Others as a mark of honor.

So for those of you who believe that the epitome of human existence is to be hopelessly enslaved by your emotions for others, then you are no different from an african slave in a farm toiling the fields giving your blood and sweat for your “owners’” profit till the day you die.[/quote]

Did you move to Taiwan exclusively to have a breakdown or have there been other things of note in your experience?

Clearly your posts are just to rile people up who have yet to read anything from you, but I gotta say for the life of me I can’t figure out why you find them funny or get any satisfaction from posting them. Are you sure you don’t want to be posting in the depression threads? Or maybe the sports section. How long has it been since you’ve been outside?

Dalai Lama, is that you? No thought not.

Seriously, stop beating yourself up about this stuff. Everything is OK – This is a simple mantra you can repeat.

[quote=“Budda Boy”]Only a Slave would see being a Thrall to Others as a mark of honor.

So for those of you who believe that the epitome of human existence is to be hopelessly enslaved by your emotions for others, then you are no different from an african slave in a farm toiling the fields giving your blood and sweat for your “owners’” profit till the day you die.[/quote]d

Why does the slave have to be African?

Racist!

So for those of you who believe that the epitome of human existence is to be hopelessly enslaved by your emotions for others, then you are no different from an african slave in a farm toiling the fields giving your blood and sweat for your “owners’” profit till the day you die.[/quote]

There is no shame in being a slave, only in enslaving others.

Meanwhile, while we’re distracted by questions about the nature of human existence, Satan is using UFOs to spy on us and plot our destruction

500 quatloos on the newcomer!

You can be as free and self-loving as you like, but in the end of the day you still have to take a shit once in a while. You will always be a slave to your intestine. If you try to break free, you’ll be punished with diarrhea (also known as The Stygian Squirts). Think about THAT!!

Even if I die of diarrhea, I would still try to break free. Those who try to steal my essence can go eat my Stygian Squirts instead!

I think you should just concentrate on finding a woman who doesn’t like blow jobs, and get over it already.

I am gonna show this to the High School kids I teach, as an example of whats smokin rocks does to a person.

:popcorn:

Yeah, is that Britney Spear’s quote? She was signing something similar if I remember well…