Open Discussion on Tibetan Buddhism

https://www.amazon.com/Behind-Facade-Tibetan-Tantra-1/dp/1945892080/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?encoding=UTF8&keywords=behind%20the%20facade%20of%20tibetan%20tantra&qid=1513992793&ref=mp_s_a_1_1&sr=8-1

Behind the Facade of Tibetan Tantra

"Behind the Façade of Tibetan Tantra, a series of four volumes, explores the doctrines of the Secret Mantra Vehicle, also known as Tibetan Buddhism. In reality, Tibetan Tantra is wholly unrelated to Buddhism, given that its cultivation of Highest Yoga is nothing but the lustful practice of sexual union. Such a faith based on copulation contradicts the Buddha’s discourses, violates morality and ethics, disturbs social order, and has wrecked the peace and harmony of countless families…

This in-depth exposé illustrates the authentic Buddha Dharma and reveals the fallacies concealed behind the Buddhist veneer of Tibetan Tantra, hoping to guide the public onto the correct path to Buddhahood."

Buddhist group admits sexual abuse by teachers
Shambhala International leaders promise to take action against ‘abhorrent sexual behaviour’
“The report aims to create a space for women to talk about abuse and collect stories. It also wants to promote a campaign so that Shambhala followers globally can ‘hear the truth’.”

The real truth is that the essence of Tibetan Tantra practice is SEX!
So how can the lamas avoid having sex with followers?
The tenets of Tibetan Tantra “Buddhism” require its disciples to have sexual intercourse with many female adherents to attain Buddhahood in a lifetime. Such statements are well documented in the doctrines of ancient Tibetan Tantra through generations over a millennium, and are still being propagated today.

The Dalai Lama states in his book Advice on Dying and Living a Better Life:
“Highly developed practitioners who have firm compassion and wisdom can make use sexual intercourse as a technique to strongly focus the mind and manifest the fundamental innate mind of clear light. With this innermost mind they realize the emptiness of inherent existence in a dramatically powerful way.”
(H.H. the Dalai Lama, Advice on Dying and Living a Better Life, 2004, p.234)

http://foundation.enlighten.org.tw/trueheart_en/41
The Essence of Couple-Practice Tantra of Tibetan Buddhism Is Sex

POSTED: 06/26/2018 08:20:09 PM MDT

“I was sexually abused as a child by multiple perpetrators in our community,” Winn wrote in the original Project Sunshine report. “When I was a young adult, I spoke up about the community’s sexual abuse problem and was demonized by my local Shambhala center, ostracized and forced to leave. The shocking truth is that almost all of the young people in my age group were sexually harassed and/or sexually abused.”

July 11, 2018
“In Shambhala, bad behavior runs in the bloodline. The organization was founded by the Sakyong’s Tibet-born father, Chögyam Trungpa, a wildly charismatic man, brilliant teacher and embodiment of the concept known as “crazy wisdom” whose alcoholic exploits and womanizing were well known. He died in 1987. In between Chögyam Trungpa and the Sakyong, Shambhala was led by an American-born Buddhist who is mainly remembered for having sex with students even after he knew that he had AIDS.”