Open Forum is getting boring

Klaxon:

So what do we get?
How Prevalent Is Part-Time Prostitution in Taiwan?
Sexpertise": Which Asian Country’s Women Are Best At It?
Whores: Good For The World Or Bad?
Why doesn’t Forumosa have a dating ads?
Dyeing fabric

Not so much boring, but postings by a punch of pee-pee pullers (you know, those 5-year-old boys who can’t stop playing with themselves).

[color=red]SAVE THE SEALS! SAVE THE WHALES! SAVE THE FABRIC![/color]

[quote=“klaxon”]

C’mon people. Come up with some more provocative topics, like in the good ol’ days.[/quote]

You can’t force stuff like this. You must flow like water, my young jedi.

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“klaxon”]

C’mon people. Come up with some more provocative topics, like in the good ol’ days.[/quote]

You can’t force stuff like this. You must flow like water, my young jedi.[/quote]
Or find something else to do. You could come over to my house and play Tekken 3. Or you could Tekken 3 over to my play and house come.

Without uncool, there is no cool. Daoism 101 baby. :yinyang:

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]

So what do we get?[/quote]

Actually, I am quite impressed by the surge in provocative topics in the past two days. Yes, most are about sex, but I am anticipating a new fall crop of taunting, slander, forays into problems with girlfriends and boyfriends, race baiting, idiotic journalism, and the like. This is what I have come to expect from the open forum.

Keep up the good work!

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]Klaxon:

So what do we get?
How Prevalent Is Part-Time Prostitution in Taiwan?
Sexpertise": Which Asian Country’s Women Are Best At It?
Whores: Good For The World Or Bad?
Why doesn’t Forumosa have a dating ads?
Dyeing fabric

Not so much boring, but postings by a punch of pee-pee pullers (you know, those 5-year-old boys who can’t stop playing with themselves).

[color=red]SAVE THE SEALS! SAVE THE WHALES! SAVE THE FABRIC![/color][/quote]

Prostitution is a serious topic and some of the responses were useful and insightful. The “sexpertise” relates to a subject often talked about in real life. Whores…well it has being going on since the beginning of time and governments and others have concerned themselves with the morality of it ever since the first whore turned the first trick. Dating; legit question. Dyeing fabric. So what inoffensive enough.

But you’re right, let’s join in a discussion about streaking and spend more time telling jokes…

Evidently nothing makes you happy. You are destined to be a sad, sad old man. :frowning:

whinge whinge whinge… :unamused:

BroonAged

Too old maybe in the sense that I’ve seen these topics here before, in one form or another.
Prostitution…how often can you flog that old horse (the topic, butkiss)?
Who is good at sex? How many angels can stand on the head of a pin?
Dating ads…What woman would go out on a blind date with a Forumosan (read = all horndogs)?
Part-Time Prostitution…Not pravelent enough nor as affordable as it should be.
Making fabric a different color…I use dye, myself…
Where is the “yawn” icon?

Those topics seem okay to me. I’ve often thought of starting topics like “Does your beer gut get in the way when you shag?” but I have to protect my high-class Forumosan moderator reputation. :sunglasses:

John, it would get floundered before your finger hits the send key, unfortunately. Its a good topic.

[quote=“miltownkid”][quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“klaxon”]

You can’t force stuff like this. You must flow like water, my young jedi.[/quote]
Or find something else to do. You could come over to my house and play Tekken 3. Or you could Tekken 3 over to my play and house come.

Without uncool, there is no cool. Daoism 101 baby. :yinyang:[/quote]

I miss the Street Fighter days. Line up the quarters and pick your squad. How many life hours did I waste in the dark arcades, sigh

John, it would get floundered before your finger hits the send key, unfortunately. Its a good topic.[/quote]

It would be useful in discussing the various kama sutra positions for the beer gut guy. Come now, who doesn’t drink beer here? :wink:

Let’s face it, we’ve all become washed-up has-beens and we’re clinging to some ideal past that we can never recapture. sigh The only reason I came here between working on “my novel” :unamused: was to see who beat whom to the punch on announcing that the Typhoon has canceled work and school tomorrow. No one posted and no one cares anymore. Let’s all take a moment to remember Nari and pray that the new water pumps operate correctly.

But I never was and I never had an ideal past and my novel is finished and I am glad that work is cancelled etc etc.

giggle