Oral sensations of Summer; frothy beer,sweaty lips,nanoparti

Oral sensations of Summer; frothy beer,sweaty lips,nanoparticles.

Okay, follow me on this. I get flack on my ADD writing technique but I have to do it.
A few years back I wrote up a recipe for a cookbook, One Fish, Two Fish, Crawfish, Bluefish: The Smithsonian Sustainable Seafood Cookbook. by Baldwin Cc . I went to the book signing in DC. and met the author Carol Baldwin. Attractive gal that was easy to fall in love with…anyways, we signed books ,talked about fish, the enviroment and drank white wine.
A few years later , I was putting sunblock on before doing my open water swim in a local lake. I began to wonder how the nanoparticles in the sunblock might affect the fish…I contacted Carol at the Smithsonian. She had little to say about it. I suppose it sounded weird to her, especially during her busy Washington DC day. I let it go , but the question still burns.
So here I am on my bike in the sweltering sun yesterday, grabbing my waterbottle and guzzling down a gush of water . With the water comes the taste of sunblock from the sweat on my face. I think of Carol, I think of fish, I think of nanoparticles infiltrating my brain.
Now would one of you superbrains out there in the "center of the cosmos valley " please tell me what these nanos might do .

Sincerely, Greg Upshur…author of
THE PATH TO MAGIC, AN INTROSPECTIVE AND PRACTICAL APPROACH TO CREATING IN OUR DAILY KITCHEN

[quote=“mustangchef”]Oral sensations of Summer; frothy beer,sweaty lips,nanoparticles.

Okay, follow me on this. I get flack on my ADD writing technique but I have to do it.
A few years back I wrote up a recipe for a cookbook, One Fish, Two Fish, Crawfish, Bluefish: The Smithsonian Sustainable Seafood Cookbook. by Baldwin Cc . I went to the book signing in DC. and met the author Carol Baldwin. Attractive gal that was easy to fall in love with…anyways, we signed books ,talked about fish, the enviroment and drank white wine.
A few years later , I was putting sunblock on before doing my open water swim in a local lake. I began to wonder how the nanoparticles in the sunblock might affect the fish…I contacted Carol at the Smithsonian. She had little to say about it. I suppose it sounded weird to her, especially during her busy Washington DC day. I let it go , but the question still burns.
So here I am on my bike in the sweltering sun yesterday, grabbing my waterbottle and guzzling down a gush of water . With the water comes the taste of sunblock from the sweat on my face. I think of Carol, I think of fish, I think of nanoparticles infiltrating my brain.
Now would one of you superbrains out there in the "center of the cosmos valley " please tell me what these nanos might do .

Sincerely, Greg Upshur…author of
THE PATH TO MAGIC, AN INTROSPECTIVE AND PRACTICAL APPROACH TO CREATING IN OUR DAILY KITCHEN[/quote]

This might better go in the “Ask Urodacus” thread. (It’s a nice post and an important question, but the title hardly identifies it as a science/environmental question, so it may not get many looks from our members capable of answering it.)

Your post reflects the diagnosis that you have inadvertently imbibed sunblock in your water. You only have days to live! Make the most of them!