Orgy/threesome vs. affairs

With many posters’ contribution and even revelation of their own or friends’ experiences, the orgy/threesome thread was "with joy, with tears (

You’re right MT. I was being facetious. No, I would NEVER do a threesome (mmf or ffm) and I think my man would know me well enough to know that I wouldn’t even consider it.

But to any ladies considering it in order to “keep” her man, you should insist he do a mmf for you first. Otherwise that just isn’t fair. What could a straight woman possibly get out of a ffm threesome?

In one of the posts that got split Miaka said she did a ffm for her boyfriend and he later refused to do a mmf for her. That’s just like those guys who want you to go down on them, but then don’t want to do it for you.

IMHO men like that need to be given the proverbial boot.

[quote=“Erhu”]
In one of the posts that got split Miaka said she did a ffm for her boyfriend and he later refused to do a mmf for her. That’s just like those guys who want you to go down on them, but then don’t want to do it for you.

IMHO men like that need to be given the proverbial boot.[/quote]

Right on the target! Let’s just say Miaka will go out and do her 3 some, but of course, it doesn’t included her bf…

Men have double standards… :unamused:

MiakaW. Can I volounteer?

100 Things Less Fun Than Sex

[quote=“mod lang”]100 Things Less Fun Than Sex[/quote]I’ll have to disagree with on you number 45.

Damn. At times when I’m trying to get some off my wife, she’s brushed me off and suggested doing at least half of the things on that list. And all this time, I thought the reason she always wants to have a burping contest (#45) is because she can always win.

gee honey… nudge nudge wink wink — you wanna arm wrestle?

Huh? What planet are these people from?

Hans

It’s a site for teens. :wink:

One thing I really miss doing with my husband is holding hands.