Oriental (Or eastern) short hair/ or Short hair siamese breeders

I used wood pellets For litter base for over 17 years, shit is shit piss is piss

I saw stressed animals at this cafe, Taiwanese girls were chasing a cat down and patting its back like a dog, i ran the flip out of there

You are like a politician. I cant grasp you.
You post our and we alot.
What is your stake in cats here in Taiwan?

I like cats. Stray cats have difficult lives here in Taiwan, there are too many of them, and too many cruel people. They deserve better.

If I ever run for office, I will have TNR in my platform.

4 Likes

I went to a cat cafe in Austin and I hated the place. The cat looked unhappy, wanted to fight each other, and I could tell it was stressed. Also that particular cat cafe offered only vegan foods which was disgusting (not to mention expensive), which is weird because cats are about as far away from vegan as the east is from the west. They should just have rabbits or something.

But honestly I didn’t like cat cafes, last time I went to 貓花園 I had terrible cat allergies. I wonder if stressed cats tend to release allergens?

As for cat litter the Arm and Hammer stuff from Costco works really well. The green bucket not so much (does not clump well and stinks like crazy). I returned that one to send them a message that the product sucks.

I like Arm and Hammer but the tracking drives me nuts. Between the normal day to day dust from cars exhaust and whatever and the sand from the litterbox, daily vacuuming and mopping can barely keep up. Poop I can like with, dust everywhere is yuck yucky.

And whoever marketed those litterbox rigs that allegedly pick up teh dust is a genius. A misguided genius but nope.

I guess I never notice the dust, the cat litter box is in the shop which is already very dusty.

I never dared to try pine shavings thinking it will stink.

once I started using pine pellets, i never went back to the sand.

1 Like

thank you for being an advocate. I
You handled the situation here far better than I would have.

What situation?

A Siamese Facebook group. Perhaps you can post and ask if people are looking to find a home for their cats.

1 Like

Already joined, not many oriental siamese