Oscar Nominee Elliot Page Announces He Is Transgender

He’s dead to me after all those superhero movies.

2 Likes

1 Like

So what is the answer? He is now trans but straight because now he’s Elliot and is attracted to women?

Me too. Who??

One of the best things about Thailand when you speak to M2F Transsexuals is that most of what is on that list would be ignored and you just ask almost anything and not much would be seen as offensive, etc. Of course one would be civil. Ask them about their breast augmentation and they would be happy talking about how much it was, who did it, how long they were recuperating and so on…
Too many uptight we know what’s best people in the west behind all of this. And it doesn’t get many people on board. M2F Tanssexuals competing in women’s sport is wrong as well as going to women’s prisons.
I think the reason why there is a Trans agenda in society in the West now is to prepare people for eventual Trans-humanism.
And Elliot Page mentioned killings. I seem to remember reading most of the Transsexuals killed were by clients who had engaged is sex with them. Sad of course either way.

Beaches, food, weather, and scenery have always been on my list. I’d never considered chatting to ladyboys. Must give it a go.

Darling, you don’t know what you’re missing.

Transsexuals are so common place in Thailand it’s hard to avoid them. Pop into Boots for some factor 40 and chances are you’ll be chatting to one.

1 Like

I see what I think are transgender people all the time in New Taipei. I have never spoke to them, but they definitely exist, unless they are just very manly women.

1 Like

2 Likes

I hear you, man. What goes down in Pattaya, stays in Pattaya.

1 Like

Just about the one place in Thailand I haven’t been to. Too many russkis.

1 Like

I’ve knowingly met both a M to F and a F to M transgender person before. The M to F was a teacher who I think ended up running a school in Miaoli. She was completely bald, which must have been a bit of a challenge.

The F to M was a Taiwanese guy. I would never have known if I hadn’t seen his passport. He looked exactly like a typical Taiwanese guy. It was mind-blowing.

1 Like