Oswald killed JFK

Here’s controversy: Oswald killed JFK, acting alone, Oliver Stone’s film is fantasy. Conspiracy theorists have consistently distorted the facts. JFK was not a nice guy and not an anti-war, left-wing messiah. Anyone?

What They Don’t Want You to Know

In order to understand world politics you need to realize that everything is controlled by an Oswald supporter group made up of communists with help from Martians.
The conspiracy first started during The JFK assasinations in Dallas. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Battle of Waterloo.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by nose picking.

They want to beat Bush Jnr with rotten fruit and imprison resisters in Los Angeles using aeroplanes.

In order to prepare for this, we all must duck for cover. Since the media is controlled by IYBF we should get our information from Tigerman.
http://www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html

Actually, I killed JFK. Sorry about that. He was getting on my tits. He’d never have been any good anyway, look at the rest of the family.

[quote=“Boss Hogg”]What They Don’t Want You to Know

The conspiracy first started during The JFK assasinations in Dallas. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Battle of Waterloo.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by nose picking.

They want to beat Bush Jnr with rotten fruit and imprison resisters in Los Angeles using aeroplanes.

http://www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html[/quote]

The above statements are patently false, as I will demonstrate below. Shame on you for trying to trick us.

1. The Battle of Waterloo was fought long before JFK was killed, so if the conspiracy began with the latter, how were they involved in the former?

2. I pick my nose daily, yet this activity has thus far failed to identify any of your supposed conspirators.

3. There’s simply no logic for imprisoning only those resistaors who use aeroplanes.

Harumph.