Other bakeries like wendel

well, the topic says it all…

I find most bread in Taiwan very poor taste and would like to buy some good bread, just like they have at wendel…
but is there other places that make good bread - I’m in particular interested in what’s called (i think) full-corn bread (or RUGBR

This topic has been covered a number of times. Do a search. As for me, I like the bread at the German restaurant/bakery just down the alley off Lishui Jie. They don’t use any animal lard.

Heading north on Lishui, turn right down the alley when you are almost at Alleycats.

We Care has several branches around Taipei. One is on Roosevelt Rd, just west of the intersection with Shing Sheng S. Rd. Another is on Beixin Rd just across the road from the Chichang MRT station. They have some pretty nice French country, ciabatta and stuff like that.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]This topic has been covered a number of times. Do a search. As for me, I like the bread at the German restaurant/bakery just down the alley off Lishui Jie. They don’t use any animal lard.

Heading north on Lishui, turn right down the alley when you are almost at Alleycats.[/quote]

thanks to you everytime i look at bread here i think of lard.

:help:

A list of wecare locations: wecare.com.tw/map.htm

[quote=“ratbrain”][quote=“Muzha Man”]This topic has been covered a number of times. Do a search. As for me, I like the bread at the German restaurant/bakery just down the alley off Lishui Jie. They don’t use any animal lard.

Heading north on Lishui, turn right down the alley when you are almost at Alleycats.[/quote]

thanks to you everytime i look at bread here I think of lard.

:help:[/quote]

Someone has to save your ass in this country. :slight_smile:

Buy and oven and get the rye bread mi sent. That’s what I do.