Ouch! Atlanta Killer Got Away Because of Female Cop

[quote]How many people have to die before the country stops humoring feminists? Last week, a defendant in a rape case, Brian Nichols, wrested a gun from a female deputy in an Atlanta courthouse and went on a murderous rampage. Liberals have proffered every possible explanation for this breakdown in security except the giant elephant in the room

I know a lot of women could kick my ass. Does that help?

I have no doubt that there are women out there who are physically strong enough to (wo)manhandle a thug into submission, but I think this issue deserves more attention than the PC brigade would like us to give it. I’d like to know more about how this guy got the better of that female officer, but it would take a lot to convince me that he would’ve been able to do the same to a well cut male officer.

Let’s see a 200 pound plus 36 year old (age?) against a 50 year old 5 foot grandmother. Want to place any bets on a rematch. I will give you 100 to 1 odds.

Actually I agree with you. I was just trying to irritate Fred. If women can pass the same tets as men they should be allowed any job they want. If they can’t, too bad. I couldn’t pass those tests either.

So I guess we’ll then have to ditch babe air stewards now and replace them with guys that look like ‘The Rock’, as a measure of terrorism prevention?

I know 914 would be pleased

I am also curious as to why no one has reported on this little fact yet. I would think that it would be highly relevant or at the very least I would like to know the facts so that I can decide. I think this appears to be an awful lot like self-censoring so that women are not offended. Well that offends me.

I found it interesting that when they captured the guy the headlines were"Court Killer denied bail"… Oh really?

I have the feeling that Ann Coulter would have wasted him on the spot. She should have an uzi and not a word processor. What makes women think that they can rant as well as a man? They have gone too far.

Wow, Fred, you’re on a roll this week.

• Black people should pay $ for the damages caused by their race.

• Germans are a bunch of pedophiles.

• Women shouldn’t be cops.

I’m surprised you haven’t signed on to the Jews are the cause of all the world’s woes argument (or perhaps you have but I didn’t notice).

What group do you wish to alienate next? I can hardly wait. :bouncy:

Thank you.

I never said that. Find the quote where I did. I disagreed with Screaming Jesus being censored. If you read through the thread I said as much. I disagree with reparations being paid, however, to people who are merely distant descendants of those who were enslaved. There is no legal precedent for doing so nor do I think that it is needed or would be effective.

I did say that and unfortunately the facts seem to bear this out.

[quote]

• Women shouldn’t be cops. [/quote]

I didn’t say this either but I think that the fact that this woman guard was so much physically less strong than this criminal was directly relevant to why and how he got away.

That was sarcasm. I was making fun of the anti-Semite who posted. Try to read a bit more clearly next time. Next thing you will be telling me that you admire Che Guevara. Time to get some new role models, preferably ones that don’t kill and torture people. John Walker Lindh doesn’t count.

How about amoral lefties who care more about posturing than about the results of their actions? I know why don’t we talk about those who support Che Guevara? Anyway, we know the drill. One day such people will find themselves a good psychiatrist to figure out why they need to abase themselves in a desparate attempt to curry favor with others.

Until then, however, please feel free to attack me and my posts. It is so much easier than actually trying to answer one though I do give you credit for making the effort in the Che Guevara thread. Try to keep it up. We might have some interesting conversations. But actually discussing or arguing over the facts might make your moral posturing seem a bit hollow. Up for the challenge?

It was reported. The first news report about the case I read did mention that the deputy was female.The report did not stress that she was a female officer, but they did say it.
I personally thiink that tests to become police officers, firefighters, soldiers, etc. should not be made easier just so that women can pass them. A woman should have the chance to try, and if she CAN pass, should have an equal chance to be hired, compared with the male candidates who also passed. This means there will be a lower percentage of women police officers, firefighters, and soldiers, but it doesn’t mean there won’t be any. My sister was in the army; during training (mixed male and female) she won the award for best new recruit, because she was tougher than the guys and outperformed them.

But I think there is more to meet the case here if the following are true:

Was the woman a grandmother? Was she 5 feet tall? Was she considerably weaker and lighter than the criminal in question? Did this have a direct bearing on his ability to get the weapon from her which resulted in the deaths of three others? This is a serious issue.

Would a 5-foot 50 year old man have been able to prevent this from happening? Would such a man even be allowed to be a cop?

[url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=1&u=/ap/20050316/ap_on_re_us/courthouse_shooting_deputy_1]Hall was not armed in the holding cell, Fulton County Sheriff Myron Freeman said in a statement Tuesday.

“After attacking the deputy, the assailant took her gun belt and keys, and retrieved her weapon from a lock box,” Freeman said.
[/url]
According to Ms. Coulter, the killer “wrested the gun from” the grandma. What a lying bitch (I know she’s not into pc speech.).

wkbn.com/Global/story.asp?S= … v=81AlWuQn

He escaped not becasue a woman was guarding him, but because he was a tall, muscular, former college football player who only had one small officer assigned to watch him when his handcuffs were removed in a private room so he could change his clothing. Obviously either a big officer or two officers should have been assigned, but – like so many departments – the department was short-staffed due to budget woes. It’s not a gender issue; its an issue of lack of $ and unsafe policies that will hopefully be revised in the future.

Who no doubt looked like a Black Che Guevara? haha Probably very popular as well, sensitive, he felt things that others did not. Perhaps, he was acting out against oppression and racism. Surely that would justify killing three innocent people. Maybe he supported communism. Will that help make it easier for you to swallow. I’ll bet he was fighting for the rights of some group oppressed by George Bush and the Republicans. Then, at last, we will finally be able to find a reason to justify all of this.

Regardless of how the events took place, I think we are all in agreement that the woman in question was not the right person to be supervising such a dangerous criminal on her own. By the way, where does the underfunded part come into this. Was that somewhere in the article? Also Coulter could be right about wresting the gun away from her if she was still fighting with him when he was going to the lock box. I don’t imagine that any police officer would not have put up a fight to prevent that from happening but this is a concern.

As to your 80 year old police chief retiring. That is very heart warming but pray tell was he also on the beat monitoring dangerous prisoners at the time? Or was he managing the dept. Very big difference IMHO.

Thanks MT. That’s the point I was clumsily trying to make.

I was not aware that the police or fire department made a habit of choosing 5 foot tall 50 year old men? I thought that there were a series of physical and mental tests that were required to pass. Therefore, do we have any statistics on how many 5 foot men that weigh 140 pounds who are still on the beat at age 50 are around? And would they be guarding such a dangerous criminal even if as MT has pointed out he was a muscular, former college football star? And I am still confused as to where the funding issue comes into this? Is it a funding issue here? Or is it a question of ability? Back to you.

Mayberrys finest!