Outdated from Nationwide: Level 2 epidemic warning

Thanks! So the flower market opened a couple of weeks ago - good to know. (Google Maps says the adjacent tourist / jade markets are still closed, which made me wary of trusting its info about the flower market itself.)

One time, the flower market website itself said they were open on a holiday Monday and I got there and it was a parking lot. Can’t trust anyone!!

1 Like

Yeah I admit I’d still like witnesses! Announcements do not necessarily match reality.

1 Like

It should be open - I went there the weekend before last.

It was a bit quieter than usual, but open. I’ve already managed to kill one of the six plants I bought (rosemary), and the lemon thyme is looking a bit peaky too.

6 Likes

I totally get this being moved because it’s outdated, but I dunno, maybe closed but not put in temp? Or am I just friends with too many historians, and I don’t want to see this kind of gold material disappear into the ether?

(Huh, someone was actually able to delete their helpful reply from a couple of weeks ago about the flower market being open? That’s a bit weird.)

1 Like

Alright I move it to LIT but leave it closed.

1 Like

no.

In Chinese

For parents, look here:

1 Like

starting 7/13

Source:
LINE @1955mw_ph

3 Likes

Note however this is going to vary widely by city and county, so I’m afraid the chart no longer provides much of a guideline.

2 Likes

KTVs apparently will stay closed even under Level 2:

2 Likes

So which one is it? Lol.
You can swim, but no. :joy:

It looks like yes, you’ll be able to swim at the beach, ocean. Baishswan and Fei Cui Wan soon.

Not that the rules have stopped me from swimming and snorkeling the last two weeks, but it will be nice to go closer to home.

2 Likes

Source

@olm @fifieldt @lostinasia @moderators
feel free to update the first wiki post with new rules :wink:

4 Likes

Does anyone know how this applies to outside team sports? It is impossible to play soccer, basketball, and even baseball while staying 1 meter apart. Is there an exception in the rules for sports?

Done!

3 Likes

Level 2 has been extended to October 4, 2021.

Guy

4 Likes

2 Likes

You know when they ask if you want a shampoo? Well, as I’ve learned in Wanhua, it’s a very “involved” shampoo.

1 Like