National without household registration (NWOHR) with single nationality issues

Im thinking what kind of work in taiwan do a (NWHR) OR a citizens in taiwan?coz here in the philippines they are working as cleaner in a mall or fastfood only or saying welcome to the entrance of the mall or fastfood…coz i wonder that taiwan is a super ageing society What do senior citizens works here?

Fast-food, supermarkets, job places where responsibilities are easy and rote

Less than 10% of people older than 65 are working.

Many senior people are taking care of their grandchildren.

Many owners of small business in my neighborhood are senior people.

More than 80% of farmers may be older than 45.

By the way, are you asking about overseas taiwanese with household registration (NWHR) or without household registration (NWOHR)?

If you are not fluent in Chinese, your options may be more limited.

Tando sorry i write mistakes i mean (NWHOR)

Property management and security are very common. Almost every office building and many residential towers have a senior citizen sitting at the entrance.

9 posts were split to a new topic: About pming

How can a taiwan(NWOHR)living in taiwan to get a health insurance?and hows many months they should be in taiwan to have it?and lastly how to qualify for it being a taiwan(NWOHR)?

Assuming you have a tarc and dont have a job you need to be in taiwan for 6 months consec to get it yourself.

If you are employed by a company with NHI, you can get through them.

If you are not employed, you should be in Taiwan for 6 months. To accumulate the 6 months, you are allowed to go out of Taiwan just once for less than 30 days.
Though,
I am not sure if the clock is reset or not when you stay on entry exist permit and need a visa run.

I think that should be NWOHR, not NWHOR. I’ve changed the thread title accordingly.

WHAT IS AHEAD THE FUTURE OF TAIWAN (NWOHR)?

Taiwan(NWOHR) what lies behind there future interms of living and working,and business etc.in taiwan?and is there is any new laws for them?or have passed in the past decades?

Oh, just let me consult our crystal ball and get back to you one year ago.

I think not much differences since you asked before.

Can a taiwan(NWHOR)Work in any govt.agencies?

No.

If you have another nationality, then doubly no.

are you sure about this?

公務人員任用法
doesn’t say you need HHR explicitly, iirc.

Tando is it allowed that NWOHR can work in any govt agencies?i mean if i can apply in any position in govt or ask them if they have job bank for any type of work?

@Icon may know something about that.

The law says age eligibility is determined by the one registered in HHR, so it might say implicitly you need HHR, but I’m not sure yet.

Nationality act says you cannot have another nationality to be most of public servants, so I’m sure the second sentence of marcos post is right, though it isn’t your case.

Honestly depends on the size of their mountain.

Since they have not taken the tests and are not certified, they can enter as contract employees like 80% of the government working force.

1 Like