Packing boxes

This, I am very interested in.[/quote]
I can tell by your eyebrows. I’ll check out the name of the street and let you know. It’s dead easy to find. It’s just off Bei-yi Rd, in fact.[/quote]

If it’s as dead easy as that roti shop, well… :wink:

But I usually just go to any convenience store and ask for some boxes.

Of course you could just fish a few out of any stream in Taiwan.

The post office no only sells them for pretty cheap, but you can
a) get them to assemble it…er, whatever it’s called when they make it from the flat thingie to the boxy thingie…

and

b) it’s guaranteed to be the right quality and strength to endure shipping.

i’ll try the post office, thanks

Where can I find bubble wrap?

I’ve cleaned out all the stores in Jiayi. I guess I could order some, but wondering if anyone in Tainan or Taichung has seen rolls of bubble wrap for sale. Thanks.

It’s okay. Just broke into a post office.

Pop… it’s just a game… pop… All Blacks are the best… pop… best sheep in the world… pop… cheating ref… pop… the world cup is just a bloody lottery … pop…

So that’s what kiwis get up to when there’s no sheep about, eh?

You dirty, dirty, dirty, old man!

HG

[quote=“almas john”]Where can I find bubble wrap?

I’ve cleaned out all the stores in Jiayi. I guess I could order some, but wondering if anyone in Tainan or Taichung has seen rolls of bubble wrap for sale. Thanks.[/quote]

BnQ or HOLA

I have an air purifier. About 50cm by 45cm by 35 cm. Will the post have such a large box?

They have boxes about45 by 40 by 35.
post.gov.tw/post/index.jsp

That’s the largest? Okay, la. Where can I get larger boxes?

Well,my coworker always goes to 7-11 or family mart.etc to get the empty box which they don’t need .And it is free.
You can find many size boxes there.

I moved house once and found big boxes in a shop selling trainers/sneakers. Just a suggestion. The boxes I find at the supermarket and usually quite small, perhaps too small for what you want unless you get lucky.

RT Mart has quite large boxes too. But just look around, ask at some shops. My intuition tells me Watsons might also have some for you.

If you still need a box and are near Muzha, you can come to my place and pick up a box. I have several very large boxes, top quality from Sweden that our imported products were sent over in.

Where can I find lots of large cardboard boxes for packing things when moving?

I think there’s a store selling boxes, bubble wrap and tape at the NW corner of Bade and Jilong.

Thanks mate.

Or you simply go down to your local super market and help yourself to the boxes by the tills, they tend to have loads of them in Carrefour, Geant et al

The post office sells big sturdy boxes.

Ditto. I went thru this about 6 months ago and ended up buying 80+ boxes from the post office.

They are awesome. Double walled and virtually airtight when taped up, and they only cost 45nt each. You buy them flat packed.