Paintballing

A group of us going paintballing on Sunday 13th of April from 9am to 5pm. If anyone is interested out there that wants their ass beating give me a shout before Tuesday morning.

Email: grahamhsieh2002@hotmail.com

I can not make it on the 13th, but I’d love to go some other time.

Chou

“Paintballing” is a sick, sick practice and an abomination before God. I mean, who’s going to care what color they are, anyway?

Hey, do you guys do any other activities other than paintball?? Hmm… I think paintball is FUN!!! well, that is just my opinion!
~me~

I went go-karting in Xindian yesterday and had a great time. It was really expensive, though, NT$350 a round or NT$2k a day.

[quote=“MiakaW”]Hey, do you guys do any other activities other than paintball?? Hmm… I think paintball is FUN!!! well, that is just my opinion!
~me~[/quote]
I play Dance Dance Revolution maybe twice per week. :smiley:

Went paintballing out at JinShan on Saturday. Despite it being a work-related function, it was $hitloads of fun. Getting the opportunity to nail a Pommy friend about 4 times in the arse was the highlight of my day, although the bbq at lunchtime was pretty good, too.

The Paintballing site’s at JinShan Recreational Area, right beside the beach. They have 2 really good courses: one with car wrecks and barracades; the other with sand embankments (although I didn’t use this one). I think the cost is about $850 for the equipment, uniform & a bbq. They provide 100 bullets, but I reckon you’ll need to outlay for a couple hundred more ($150 for 100).

It’s about an hour’s drive over the mountain from YamingShan, but if you’re that way inclined, there’s also some camping facilities in the park.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot the nearby hot springs…

So how 'bout it Hsieh? Is this the place you’re going to?

Cheers,

The Big Babou :wink:

Its at Yangmin Mountain. If anyone can make it let me know 999NT 200 Balls & BBQ if you tell me before Tuesday

So what up Hsieh?

You got enough energy to organize another pball outing. seems to be some interest. … better if we can combine it with poagao’s go karting and act like great buffalo hunters… hard to avoid the iraq analogy but i made…Doh!!!

Chou

And how was the paintball?

Sorry :blush:

Any way I could get the contact information for that field? Do they have open play on weekends? I’ve been playing for 5 years and have been dying to get a game in ever since I got here.