"Palin didn't know Africa wasn't a country"

Left over campaign donations are usually used to pay back the debts of other candidates on approval. So for example, Hilary Clinton’s campaign borrowings could and likely will be paid back by Obama’s campaign funds.

[quote=“Bodo”]I am baffled by Palin defenders as well. My own parents, who voted for McCain, called her “poor Sarah” because they felt the “biased mainstream media” had it out for her. I didn’t really think that Charlie Gibson or Katie Couric were all that hard on her. Does anyone else think so? Seriously, I’d like to understand this point of view better.

For me, it just seems so clear that Palin is an intellectual lightweight. My Dad said to me, “You don’t like someone who speaks like one of common people, but rather ‘those Eastern elites’?” Well . . . yeah, I am thrilled that Obama is articulate, educated and intelligent. If Eastern Elite is synonymous with educated, intelligent, analytical, capable, and articulate, then I guess I prefer that our country have leaders who are part of the “Eastern Elite”.

Bodo[/quote]

I know, it’s a crazy logic, isn’t it? Would they want some “Eastern elite” to do open heart surgery on them, or some pleb off the street?

maybe she was thinking of the AU = African Union hehe…

All those people in the city of Africa must think she’s a right idiot. :loco:

The Mayor of Africa is demanding an apology.

Such silliness. I bet you guys come from one of those countries in Australia.

The REpublicans have a leadership vacuum. Palin is apparently still heavily favored by Republican voters for a run at the Presidency in 2012 !!! Her and the Indian American gov of Lousiana who is only 36 (but wayyyyyyyy smarter then Palin, he was a contender for the VP nomination this time around but wasnt picked and/or declined).
God help this country if Palin should ever be President !!! When BARBIE has her hand on the nuclear trigger !!!

[quote=“tommy525”]The REpublicans have a leadership vacuum. Palin is apparently still heavily favored by Republican voters for a run at the Presidency in 2012 !!! Her and the Indian American gov of Lousiana who is only 36 (but wayyyyyyyy smarter then Palin, he was a contender for the VP nomination this time around but wasn’t picked and/or declined).
God help this country if Palin should ever be President !!! When BARBIE has her hand on the nuclear trigger !!![/quote]

:discodance:
its the end of the world…

They should get her to talk about specific African countries, like Wakanda.