Palin's health is good

Palin passed the test

Is this a hint?

Is that her mental health?

Huh? Were there doubts about her health? Why would this be relevant?

Gotta make the most of what you’ve got, no matter how trivial.

She’s got good tits too. She’s got my vote. :thumbsup:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]
She’s got good tits too. . :thumbsup:[/quote]

I believe that’s what her ObGyn meant when he said she was in good health…

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Mother Theresa”]
She’s got good tits too. . :thumbsup:[/quote]

I believe that’s what her ObGyn meant when he said she was in good health…[/quote]

Ah, an expert opinion. Great. She should move to Taiwan. It would do wonders for the reputation of foreign totty if there were more nice tits floating about. Officially certified nice tits would be even better.

Hmmm, maybe the next time the government reviews the qualifications for English teachers they could include minimum standards of mammalianousness? And what about all those people studying Chinese? A lot of them are on scholarships. Lots of room for improvement there. They could introduce some kind of pertitude bonus. Perhaps an expert panel could be assembled to assess the applicants on a specially-developed “Palin scale” of pleasingness.

She’s 44 and she’s nursed 5 babies, are you sure her tits will look that nice once the bra is off?

Got pictures?

Are you certain that she’s nursed all of those children? Her daughter, Bristol, seems to have big boobs which can be a sign* of
what we call “a similac baby” : a phenomenon where girls fed similac tend to have, well you get the picture…

*Yes I know she’s preggers, but look at old photos…

I can’t bring myself to imagine Palin’s breasts. Thank the Lord!

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]I can’t bring myself to imagine Palin’s breasts. Thank the Lord!

HG[/quote]

so just imagine McCains :smiling_imp:

Aaaarrrrghh! Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle .

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Aaaarrrrghh! Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle . . . Michelle, my belle .

HG[/quote]

Now, I believe those are a tad saggy. She has no lift. Now, Cindy’s on the other hand is a good job. Wonder if she’ll share her
Dr.'s #

Big boobs can be due to genetic factors.