Pan-Blue Conspiracy Theories, E-mail Rumors & Hoaxes

[quote=“cybertai”]

Maybe the knife. And that’s why the wound looks like a knife wound to me.

Anyway, that’s my guess, or theory for lane119’s questions.[/quote]

have you ever seen a gunshot wound? and if it’s proven to you that it’s a gunshot wound and not a knife wound, will you apologize for spreading lies? no, of course not. you’ll just make up new lies.

[the following is not my opinion, just quoted from sina.com BBS…
(copyright issue… :noway: ) “Jay” is supposted to be an ER Doctor in Los Angeles area…]
bbs.sina.com.tw/cgi-bin/topic.cg … 73&show=50

[quote]
From me, Emergency Medicine Doctor with 10 years of experience:

All GSW

[quote]From me, Emergency Medicine Doctor with 10 years of experience:

[/quote]

This is so obviously bullshit. Anyone who knows even the slightest thing about it could see that this IS NOT written by a doctor or anyone who even vaguely know waht they are talking about.

Man you guys who think this was faked are STUPID. “Maybe the doctors cut him with a knife” :unamused:

Brian

Now I know how rumours get started. Some bozo on Dave’s ESL Cafe claims he talked to a doctor. The next thing you know, it’s all over the Net being cited as a source. Funny thing, if I claimed no one can really pick up girls at Spin, there’d be a gang of foreigners telling me I’m just a loud-mouthed idiot. I claim I’m a second-hand expert on gunshot wounds, and suddenly, it’s believable.

[quote=“almas john”]cybertai wrote:

[quote]
Why does a man who just gets shot walks into E.R. room by himself? [/quote]

Duh??? Because he is in a state of shock!!! In these situations the body kicks in with all sorts of natural painkillers. This is absolutely normal.

Cybertai, have you ever been injured in an accident??[/quote]

About 12 years ago I was hit by a truck. Compound fracture(that means the bone was snapped in two and was sticking out of my leg) of my right leg. Right after I got hit I tried to stand up…I looked down and saw that my leg was a mess and it just didn’t register. I kept asking myself, “why can’t I stand”. I can attest that major trauma can make one do “weird” things.

hey i saw clint eastwood take a whole ton of lead once and still get to his feet to utter some laconic closing lines…it’s called true grit…

[quote=“tinman”]And has anyone else caught this trash?
http://www.3q2u.com/[/quote]

Thanks for the link. I just posted a couple of responses debunking his garbage.

And it doesn’t take much grit to continue walking and talking if by sheer good luck the bullet only grazes your stomach.

That idiot whose comments were posted above who feigned to have 10 years of medical experience and stated that bullets make puncture wounds, not 11 cm gashes, overlooked the fact that a bullet will obviously make an 11 cm gash rather than a puncture wound if the trajectory is right. I see nothing suspicious about the wound at all – just good luck.

yes he’s obviously talking about the kind of trauma caused by close range high calibre handgun wounds…at the other end of the scale there are thousands of kids who have taken a “bullet” fighting with air guns and like a-bian never noticed it till they saw the blood…a-bian wasn’t shot with an airgun of course but it obviously wasn’t a colt 45 from 3 feet either…amazing how suddenly everyones an expert on gunshot wounds innit?

We all have seen CSI havn’t we???
-So, of course we are experts all of us, why do you ask…

If it’s conspiracy theories you want here’s one for you:

The shooter was aiming to miss but he missed (!), and hit instead. Oops!
He may have been aiming at the driver or just the front of the car.

Just an afterthought here:
Have you thought about what the shooter must be thinking right now? He must be shitting his pants. I reckon the police should just round up everyone with jittery nerves and sweaty palms.

This just in:

KMT spokesman Chou Shou-tsun was heard on NEWS98 Radio (during

Artificially inducing rain isn’t science fiction. It has been done. Stalin used technology to influence the weather by bombarding clouds, to create great propaganda spectacles.

But Taiwan can’t do it – God knows, they’ve tried cloud seeding often enough over the past couple of years to lessen the drought, but it hasn’t worked.

Just came in from a very interesting talk with my travel agent. First, she asked me for some translations of slogans like “The elections were not valid” and such. Then she said this:
“Last night, on XXTV News, there was this doctor explaining the nature of Chens wounds when suddenly, he was cut out, ZAM, censored, and a piece of news that had nothing to do and had been played before put in… And then, on the Internet, the websites are being censored, too. How come his wound is slit, how can a shot cut like that though his belly, why are his pants not torn if the shot was so low…Why doesn’t the Government give an explanation? All we have is rumors…etc.” :astonished:
In terms of conspiracy theories, Forumosans are just amateurs!

I think the wound looks more like it was done with a sharp edged frisbee, or a minuature UFO, and Lu’s wound looks more like a alien knee probe.

Maybe he was just scratching his tummy, and his extended pinky / thumb-nail gouged out a trench?

come on! they used a vatermelon knife for that one!

Anette got poked by a dull umbrella!

True Grit featured The Duke.

But Taiwan can’t do it – God knows, they’ve tried cloud seeding often enough over the past couple of years to lessen the drought, but it hasn’t worked.[/quote]
Those are two different things. Yes, you can get yourself some nice blue sky for your parade if you spray clouds early enough, so there are “cores” where the water can condense at and then rain down. It will still rain, but it will rain somewhere else, earlier. The same is still done these days with hail clouds. (Well, Taiwan doesn’t know this problem…)
What I haven’t heard of however is that someone successfully made clouds. So, if there had been sunshine in Taibei, then they could have accused - ehm, don’t know whom - of an “artificial sunshine”… :laughing: