Pan-Blue rag blames government for loss to South Korea

[quote=“cctang”]What about the DPP-supporting traitors? Can they keep their factories in China, or what?

And you know what would be even better? If private citizens who chose to make money with their own capital weren’t called traitors.

And you know what would be bestest? If people would make some of their own money so that they didn’t depend on traitors.[/quote]

If you were to look at the balance of people with factories, they would be pretty heavily pan-blue. I don’t think investing in China is a good decision in the long run for a variety of reasons. Their position toward Taiwan being only one. And yes, I also oppose the few pan-Greens who also have factories there. Eventually, they will learn the folly of their decisions. The difference is that the pan- Greens will see it as folly, but as the pan-Blues are loyal to China in the first place, they will only see the folly when China’s system implodes and their physical environment falls apart (which it already is.)

If you are serious about making such a statement, you would follow the scientific method, figure out the proportion of factory owners by color in Taiwan, and in regions of investment beside mainland China, then compare that to proportion of factory owners by color in mainland China.

I highly doubt you will find much difference. Business is business to greens and blues alike. Now, if you are talking about greens abandoning their politics for the sake of business, which has happened with the likes of Hsu Wen Lung, then that’s a different matter.

I’m always more than a little skeptical when those without money criticize the business decision of successful businessmen that have accumulated billions through their own efforts. That’s not to say a successful businessman can’t be wrong, but I think they’ve also proven that they know a little something about the process.

You wouldn’t be the first individual to be"convinced" that those who invest in China will lose their shirts. I don’t think it’s a coincidence, however, that most of these individuals have more political bias than employees.