Panda for Taiwan?

What really funny last night was listening to DPP members encouraging friends and family to not visit the pandas. I don’t think they will succeed much.

come on, lets just all bear with it :slight_smile:

ya pandas only mission in life is to look cute. Sort of like a xiaozhie. (sp) Except thankfully the latter usually know how to breed.

The same thing will happen in Taipei as happens around the world. People will visit once or twice, get their panda fix, then stop visiting, then the zoo has a huge maintanence bill, but without significantly increased traffic a year after the opening. This happens in zoos all around the world.

Some woman dyed her pooch to look like a panda
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vkz0beHwJ4&NR=1

And MJY confirms the pandas aren’t communist.

Of course they’re not. They’re the same as Ma’s boss and overlord, Lien, and Lien’s not a communist – he just wants to get buttfucked by communists. There’s a subtle difference.

I’m sure the pandas would oppose any attempt at fudge-packing or rimming.
I’d be surprised at something so cute, being into something so kinky… :whistle:

something so cute? ever so a panda mauling a person? That doesn’t look so cute…

Polar bears are also cute, but I wouldn’t want to be close to them, specially the adult ones…

I just found out something very funny… the scientific name of the Formosan Black Bear is Ursus thibetanus formosanus, or Selenarctos thibetanus formosanus. So… this guy should be the example of anti-China (it can mix Tibet and Taiwan in the same name… :roflmao: )

[quote=“mr_boogie”]
I just found out something very funny… the scientific name of the Formosan Black Bear is Ursus thibetanus formosanus, or Selenarctos thibetanus formosanus. So… this guy should be the example of anti-China (it can mix Tibet and Taiwan in the same name… :roflmao: )[/quote]

and ‘anus’ :blush:

you got a problem with that?

[quote=“almas john”]Good to see you back TC.[/quote]Thanks…and thanks to others who have mentioned it.[quote=“almas john”] Since you’ve been away, the Canadian population has exploded - could be time for another culling.[/quote]Somebody told them that demodummiesoverseas is laundering cash through this place and giving out free beer with every cheap shot at the USA. Brings 'em in like ugly on a monkey.[quote=“almas john”]And then we could dress up in panda customs and hit Chiayi’s night markets - do panda dancing for grog shots?[/quote]I can do that. Not sure about demo’ing this bit though…

Pandas have good bowel movements

What dipwad decided to OK that header?

“Tuan-tuan and Yuan-yuan yesterday began to eat after about 30 minutes of exploration of their new environment,” zoo spokesperson Jason Chin (金仕謙) said, adding that the pandas had slept well and made good bowel movements."

“Why yes…I are the professional journalist. I are the STAFF REPORTER

Forgive them…they only know what they are taught.

I couldn’t believe it. Came in to work yesterday and opened proceedings with a merry quip along the lines of: “So, have the pandas had a pee yet?” to be met with a 5-minute breakdown of every single thing the beasts had done since arriving at the zoo. I shit you not.
They got all uptight when I started laughing at them, too.
“You’re the people who are CREATING the fucking hype, you dickwads. You don’t have to BELIEVE it!”
Of course I didn’t actually say that but I thought it.

Panda?
I for one am sick of hearing about these beasts.
Poor sods, stuck up in a meaningless war o’propaganda.

And the animals aren’t doing so hot, either…

As an aside, I despise zoos. Let those animals out of those toxic cubes.
Free range'em. Otherwise, might as well stick a few homo sapiens in there.

I wonder if the locals would pay money for that.......
 :ponder:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Panda?

:ponder:[/quote]

Heh-heh, you reminded me of this:
[members.shaw.ca/dlazechk02/weekd ... zoo10.html](http://members.shaw.ca/dlazechk02/weekdaygotothezoo10.html)

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Panda?

:ponder:[/quote]

Bumped into a Taiwanese colleague who was sent to the US. His first words: so glad so many people from The Other Side here in the Island, now peace is guaranteed, we are safe....

At least he doesn't live here.

And I also had to write a 
cute-cute 
story about pandas....  So many people without jobs, not important... Local news saying last protests at Labor Office were only 200 hundred when actually could be a thousand... Meiguanxi... Bu bi la... Suan la...

Oh, and panda's are losing weight, in spite of the fact that they are quite fond of Taiwanese bamboo... Those things die in our watch -
as often happens to animals at the Taipei Zoo
- they will make nice mommies, taxidermy subjects, or robots to put in and keep bringing in the crowds.

I read they dont like the TAiwanese bamboo, not used to it and prefer the home grown. But supposedly they are “interested” in the Taiwanese bamboo. I hope so, otherwise food will have to be airlifted in. And if they keep losing weight they may have to go home. Wouldnt that be something if the bears get homesick and write on the wallls of their pen “ET go home” :slight_smile:

I heard that EVA, China Air and even FED EX offered to fly the bears here to TAiwan for free. EVA got the nod. I guess they do it for the publicity? Mustve cost them several hundred thousand US dollars to do that tho? Worth it?

[quote=“tommy525”]I read they dont like the TAiwanese bamboo, not used to it and prefer the home grown. But supposedly they are “interested” in the Taiwanese bamboo. I hope so, otherwise food will have to be airlifted in. And if they keep losing weight they may have to go home. Wouldnt that be something if the bears get homesick and write on the wallls of their pen “ET go home” :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Hey, there are a lot of girls back in the States who would kill to lose four kilos.

Send too too and poo poo back where they belong. Why the hell is Taiwan spending all this money on pandas when there are kids here going hungry? Just stupid politics.

Because that’s the only kind of politics they have here. Daft wee money-grabbing arseholes playing at being grownups.

A few of these folks have a well deserved pummeling in their immediate future.