Panties

The girlfriends in Korea never wore thongs (g-strings?), and it was a sad time for all of us. Such pretty girls, and no sexy underwear. I’d like to find that the fashion sense in Taiwan is more seductive before I come there. Tell me: does the conservative society in Taiwan prevent the use of such beautiful attire?

uh…in Taiwan they call them T-Backs and yes VERY popular! everyone wears them…they got the sluttiest designs too and very prevalent in shops/night markets…i see more thongs in taipei than in toronto thats’ for sure !

The effect is great to wear it in the bedroom, but not so comfortable to wear it all day long. Actually Taiwanese doctors already warn that it’s not so healthy to wear it too often and too long.

Really? Why?

TVBS news had some special on the thong sometime back. Amongst many a gratuitous shot of be-thonged lasses, a gynaecologist used an anotomical model to show how the string drags faecal matter from the anus and deposits it directly into the vagina, thereby increasing the threat of vaginal infection.

Sorry.

You asked.

HG

No problem HG, but it’s not very sexy anymore, is it. :laughing:

Hi girls!

Those thongs are terrible things. By the way, what is “fecal matter”?

Dunc

A spelling mistake. :wink:

No, but only to the scientific mind, which as luck would have it is shutdown on receiving any titilating input.

By the way, yours is a great name for an obstetrician.

“Dr. Braxton-hicks to the delivery room . . .”

HG

You really are a grizzled old monkey if you know about Gypsy Rose Lee. :slight_smile:

If you have a girlfriend or wife here who doesn’t wear sexy underwear, what better gift to buy her than something she’d look good in that you also find sexy? Go shopping!

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]TVBS news had some special on the thong sometime back. Amongst many a gratuitous shot of be-thonged lasses, a gynaecologist used an anotomical model to show how the string drags faecal matter from the anus and deposits it directly into the vagina, thereby increasing the threat of vaginal infection.
HG[/quote]

Ahh… That’s just for women who don’t wipe their ass properly.

Thong Song - Sisqo

This thing right here
Is lettin all the ladies know
What guys talk about
You know
The finer things in life
Hahaha
Check it out

Ooh dat dress so scandalous
And ya know another nigga couldn’t handle it
See ya shakin that thang like who’s da ish
With a look in ya eye so devilish

Uh
Ya like to dance at all the hip hop spots
And ya cruise to the crews like connect da dots
Not just urban she likes the pop
Cuz she was livin la vida loca

BRIDGE
She had dumps like a truck truck truck
Thighs like what what what
Baby move your butt butt butt
Uh
I think to sing it again
All night long
Let me see that thong

CHORUS
I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong

That girl so scandalous
And I know another nigga couldn’t handle it
And she shakin that thang like who’s da ish
With a look in her eye so devilish

Uh
She like to dance at all the hip hop spots
And she cruise to the crews like connect da dots
Not just urban she likes the pop

BRIDGE

CHORUS (2x)

Whoaaa
That dress so scandalous
And I swear another nigga couldn’t handle it
See ya shakin that thang like who’s da ish
With a look in her eye so devilish

(Whoa)
Uh ya like to dance at all the hip hop spots
And ya cruise to the crews like connect da dots
Not just urban ya like the pop

(Whoa)
(Ooh)
Uh think to sing it again
Cuz she had dumps like a truck truck truck
Uh think to sing it again
Come on
Come on
Come on
Come on

Yeahhhh yeah

CHORUS (3x)

Whoa
Uh alright
Uh whoa yeah
Ooh
Whoa
(Like it when the beat goes da na da na)
(Baby make your booty go da na da na)
(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)
Baby
(That thong th thong thong thong)

(I like it when the beat goes da na da na)
(Baby make your booty go da na da na)
(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)
(That thong th thong thong thong)

defsoul.com/sisqo/

also I forgot to point out…there is also quite a selection of “t-backs” for men as well. :P~~~~

ew.

That reminds of a time some years back when a lovely Mexican-American girlfriend of mine furtively whispered to me that she prefers her man in a thong. She produced a neon blue contraption and asked me to put it on. At the time, I was pretty lean and mean, so I thought, what the hell. I shut the door to my walk-in closet, put the thing on, and nearly lost my lunch when I viewed myself in the mirror. It was also extremely uncomfortable, both front and back. I shot the thing out the window and into my garbage bin and never let her see me in it. Yikes! As the great Kramer of Sienfeld fame once said: “My boys need a house!”

Great thread… I’ve been up here in Korea for 3 one-year teaching contracts… and the underwear up here on the women is atrociously ugly. Korea definetely has some of the sexiest women I’ve ever seen in my life, but also the ugliest underwear for a woman I’ve ever seen in my life as well.

I’ll be in Taiwan for four days… looking forward to it… I might be making a move down there as well after my current contract is up…

Sex columnist Dan Savage calls thongs “butt floss.” Something to ponder… Ever read this guy? Almost nothing repulses him, except thongs and cunninlingus.

I’d imagine the thong to be one long skidmark. Yuck.

I much prefer these: