Panties

Sex columnist but not a cunning linguist? Don’t think I’ll bother seeking ideas from him.

HG

Edit:

Call me weak but I just checked out Dan Savage here: http://www.thestranger.com/authors/dansavage.html

Good stuff.

HG

I cannot take seriously anyone who doesn’t like cunnilingus. What’s not to like? :?

Well, Savage is a Person of Sexual Orientation, though he apparently did some experimentation with straight sex earlier in life. In one column he told how he asked a straight male friend what cunninlingus was like.

They were eating pancakes with syrup at the time. The friend had started eating his stack of pancakes in the middle, where most of the syrup was, so there was kind of a pothole effect. The friend invited Savage to imagine sticking one’s face down into that plate of syrupy pancakes, and–slurp slurp!–eating the bottom one first. (Savage almost lost his breakfast.)

[quote=“tigerman”]I cannot take seriously anyone who doesn’t like cunnilingus. What’s not to like? :?[/quote]Now think about it. You know as well as I do that there are different flavors out there. Some are yummy, and some are … like chou tofu. Choose wisely. :wink:

Dan Savage rox…

Blueface…as resident master researcher, maybe you can dig up his column about the lobster and the lighter…it’ll be sure to churn the heartiest of stomachs…

[quote=“Toe Save”]Dan Savage rox…

Blueface…as resident master researcher, maybe you can dig up his column about the lobster and the lighter…it’ll be sure to churn the heartiest of stomachs…[/quote]
That old hoax? Sheesh.

Savage was also the faggot (hey, don’t blame me, that’s how he likes his letters addressed: “Hey faggot,…”) {*} who decided to conduct germ-warfare experiments on a Republican presidential candidate. He volunteered in the guy’s campaign office, then went around licking doorknobs one night in the hope of making so many people sick that the guy’s campaign would have a rough spot.

{*} looks like they don’t do it that way on the web, or maybe he quit that since the last time I picked up a copy of “The Stranger”. Oh well.

yes, cut thongs / g-string / T-back in Taiwan, some are slutty, some are cute looking, but most of them are NOT cotton and that sucks!!!

Beside, it is only an undy… you can’t even see it unless you take the pants off…so what is the point?! :wink:

Cotton?

[quote=“MiakaW”]yes, cut thongs / g-string / T-back in Taiwan, some are slutty, some are cute looking, but most of them are NOT cotton and that sucks!!!

Beside, it is only an undy… you can’t even see it unless you take the pants off…so what is the point?! :wink:[/quote]

Grandma panties have ugly lines that show through pants. If you’ve got a nice behind, I say don’t destroy the effect by wearing large panties. A thong goes well with tight pants on a woman, even if the pants aren’t coming off.

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … ure_sex_dc

I’m not sure I’d appreciate that if there were food on the plate at the time.

But then again, something as saucy as that might add rather nicely to the favour of the food.

And I wonder if it would be a good idea for us boys to try doing the same thing with our underpants? Would it be likely to elicit a positive response?

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“MiakaW”]yes, cut thongs / g-string / T-back in Taiwan, some are slutty, some are cute looking, but most of them are NOT cotton and that sucks!!!

Beside, it is only an undy… you can’t even see it unless you take the pants off…so what is the point?! :wink:[/quote]

Tomas here, reporting live from the land of ubiquitous thongs.
Miaka, the problem is that many a finely-shaped ass, set firmly in a pair of buttocks-reveaing pants, is distorted by the wearing of a pair of underpants that could double as a parachute in the event of air emergency.
Grandma panties have ugly lines that show through pants. If you’ve got a nice behind, I say don’t destroy the effect by wearing large panties. A thong goes well with tight pants on a woman, even if the pants aren’t coming off.[/quote]

Tomas, if a girl is wearing a jean, then I think it wouldn’t make a difference if she is wearing a thong, regular panty, or even her great grand-mother’s panties (haha :wink: ) but I do agree that if the ladies are wearing a see through white pant or tight black slack, it would be a BIG plus if a thong are underneth. I think most girls wear them for their SO, but will the guys do the same for us?? :unamused:

I don’t think you’d want to see most guys ‘doing the same for you’. That would be quite digusting… few guys have a Ricky Martin a$$. And even if they did, I sure as hell wouldn’t want to see it.

Miaka,

The ladies here wear those awesome jeans with the waistband cut off. I think I can speak for most of the guys here when I say that a T-back peeking out is very, ummmmmm…alluring.

Except for tmwc…he gets allured with a stiff breeze…he is so allured that the crack of dawn isn’t safe around him…(thanks to Tom Waits)

NOT FAIR!!! How come I don’t get to see those???!!! :imp: The girls I’ve been seeing always wear those beige,white,peach color of undies (kind of like grannys’) ahhhhhhh, I’ve been hanging out at the wrong place!! :!:
Yes, I do check out girls and I am attracted to beautiful things !!

[quote=“MiakaW”]
I think most girls wear them for their SO, but will the guys do the same for us?? :unamused:[/quote]

Good lord, no. Most men’s bodies simply aren’t shaped to work with a thong, and imagine what may happen if a thong-clad male bent over to pick something up off the ground—why, he’d be halved.

Will you settle for clean boxer briefs or boxers which adequately display the male, er, package? I’m afraid that’s the best most of us can do.

[quote=“Tomas”][quote=“MiakaW”]
I think most girls wear them for their SO, but will the guys do the same for us?? :unamused:[/quote]

Good lord, no. Most men’s bodies simply aren’t shaped to work with a thong, and imagine what may happen if a thong-clad male bent over to pick something up off the ground—why, he’d be halved.

Will you settle for clean boxer briefs or boxers which adequately display the male, er, package? I’m afraid that’s the best most of us can do.[/quote]

com’on, at least once in a while… how far would you go for your SO??
And like I said in the other thread, I loveee my man in BOXERS!! yummy but varities wouldn’t hurt! :wink:

[quote=“MiakaW”]NOT FAIR!!! How come I don’t get to see those???!!! :imp: The girls I’ve been seeing always wear those beige,white,peach color of undies (kind of like grannys’) ahhhhhhh, I’ve been hanging out at the wrong place!! :!:
Yes, I do check out girls and I am attracted to beautiful things !![/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Miaka…we require more of this kind of writing…go all Anais Nin on us baaaa-beeeee… :smiling_imp:

Yet more evidence to support my theory, unscientific as it may be, that all women are bisexual to some degree or another.

Theory or fantasy?

No need to answer that. :laughing:

HG