PAR-TAY at Ryan O'Neal's House!

breitbart.com/news/2007/02/05/D8N3UPA80.html

[quote] Sheriff’s deputies arrested O’Neal early Saturday at his Malibu home for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon and negligent discharge of a firearm. He was booked and released on a $50,000 bond.

The district attorney’s office, which would determine whether to file charges, had not received the case by late Monday, said spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

Accounts of who started the altercation differed sharply, with O’Neal saying he was defending himself against an enraged son and the actor’s daughter claiming her father was lying.

The incident happened after O’Neal arrived home after dining out with a group of friends, including his former girlfriend Farrah Fawcett, according to O’Neal’s manager and a friend who attended the dinner. The group had been celebrating Fawcett’s 60th birthday and that she was cancer-free after four months of treatment.

In a statement, the 65-year-old actor said Griffin was at the house and began “wildly swinging a fireplace poker.”

His son grazed him four or five times and “aimed at my head, I ducked, he hit his own girlfriend in the head,” O’Neal said in an interview published Monday in the Los Angeles Times.

“I got a little nervous at that point and fled to my room … and I got my gun,” he said.

O’Neal said his son began to come up the stairs with the poker. “So I just fired it (the gun) into the banister, and that scared him and he fled,” he told the newspaper. [/quote]

High profile? Actors and the ultrarich!?

Call SHARK!

Lord Bullington?

:roflmao:

Hollywood. :unamused:

Here’s a few of the more mundane details you omitted to post JD.

[quote]A frantic pregnant woman told a 911 operator she had been hit and was in pain shortly before actor Ryan O’Neal was arrested for alleged assault and firing a weapon in an altercation with his son. . .

O’Neal told him that when he got home Griffin was beating up his younger brother, Redmond.

“Griffin attacked his brother, Redmond, smashing an ashtray over his head,” Mattera told The Associated Press. "Ryan walked into this and told Griffin to get out of the house. . . .

But O’Neal’s daughter, Tatum, who was not present during the incident, said it was Griffin who was trying to protect Redmond. . . Tatum had only gotten Griffin’s account, since she and her father had not spoken for years. . .

O’Neal was romantically involved with Fawcett for years. They never married but had one son, Redmond.

Griffin and Ryan have clashed before. In 1983, police were called to their home after a fight in which the elder O’Neal knocked out two of Griffin’s teeth. . .

Griffin was given an 18-day jail sentence for . . . reckless boating in the 1986 accident that killed Gian-Carlo Coppola, the son of film director Francis Ford Coppola.

He pleaded no contest to a drunken driving charge in 1989 and was sentenced to probation. In 1992, Griffin avoided a possible three-year jail sentence by pleading no contest to charges he shot at his estranged girlfriend’s unoccupied car. At the time, he agreed to spend one year in a live-in drug rehabilitation program and serve five years on probation. [/quote]

Maybe money can’t buy happiness. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]
Here’s a few of the more mundane details you omitted to post JD.

[quote]
But O’Neal’s daughter, Tatum, who was not present during the incident, said it was Griffin who was trying to protect Redmond. . . Tatum had only gotten Griffin’s account, since she and her father had not spoken for years. . . [/quote][/quote]

Isn’t that hearsay?

A Rhinosaurus is dying for a drink, but the only place open is an elephant bar. There are two elephant bouncers on the door and they say to him “There’s no way we’re letting you in here. Everytime your sort come in there’s trouble”.

The Rhino says that he’s only looking for a quiet pint and that he’ll stay near the door and mind his own business, so the bouncers say, “OK, but we’ll be watching you”

So he buys a pint and stands quietly in the corner. An elephant girl comes up to him and says “Hi, I’m Sandra” “whats your name?” to which he replies “Neil”.
At this she goes into hysterics and faints. Two bouncers rush in and throw the rhinocerous out.

They manage to bring her round and she says “Where did he go?”

“It’s OK love, we chucked him out”, say the bouncers.

“Oh no!” she says,“do you know who that was?”

“No say the elephants”

“It was Rhino Neil!”

Just a little partay partay among the Malibu crowd…drinks, dinner, some A & B, discharging a weapon…a nothing to see here…move along.

Hell…that sounds like your average Saturday nite in Flat Creek, South Carolina.

Except for the pansy Malibu names.

Can this be a miniseries already? I’m getting confused.

Watch [i]Barry Lyndon[/i]…all is explained…and Marisa Berenson is a hottie!

Hell…that sounds like your average Saturday night in Flat Creek, South Carolina.
Except for the pansy Malibu names.[/quote]
Aww heck no…folks in Flat Creek hit what they shoot at!

“Rhino Neil”

You know… it sounds like “Ryan O’Neal”

[quote=“irishstu”]“Rhino Neil”

You know… it sounds like “Ryan O’Neal”[/quote]

Griffin told that joke to his old man…why else do you think he shot him?

[quote=“irishstu”]“Rhino Neil”

You know… it sounds like “Ryan O’Neal”[/quote]

I don’t get it. Is Ryan O’Neal a rhino farmer or something?

D’you fart in my Whitbread?

Best crime ever!

Hmm. Wonder why.

Hey irishstu, got any tatumasaurus jokes?

[quote=“Doctor Evil”]Lord Bullington?

:roflmao:[/quote]

I demand satisfaction!

[quote=“alidarbac”][quote=“Doctor Evil”]Lord Bullington?

:roflmao:[/quote]

I demand satisfaction![/quote]

Outstanding! [i]Somebody[/i] got it!

Never mind the Barry, here’s the mugshot!

Not bad, but still not as good as Nick Nolte’s.

Nolte was always a drunk.
Prince of Tides forced a label on him.

[quote=“smell the glove”]Never mind the Barry, here’s the mugshot!

Not bad, but still not as good as Nick Nolte’s.
[/quote]

But if you’re comparing mugshots, don’t forget James Brown.