Paris Hilton doing Hard Time

I was thinking Dark Brothers.

She was in this movie:

Yep. And the only reason to watch it is so you can see her die. Most enjoyable.

But have you seen her new video – MUSIC VIDEO that is. She looks really hot, she’s a real doll.

Paris Hilton is a rich kid with the good sense to laugh at herself. Rare, delightful, all that good stuff… :notworthy:

if Martha can do it, so can you, little Paris.
Oh…and wellcome to the REAL WORLD (and nooooo I’m not talking about the tv-show, girl)

Oh no! The poor thing!!!

HG

[quote]Psychiatrist rushes to see Paris
Paris Hilton’s psychiatrist has made a two-hour visit to the jail where the socialite is serving time, in the first sign she may not be coping with life on the inside.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy rushed to the aid of the 26-year-old hotels heiress, just 35 hours after she entered the Century Regional Detention Facility at Lynwood in suburban Los Angeles.

“I don’t discuss my patients,” said the Beverly Hills psychiatrist when asked about his visit.

“Everything’s fine,” said Hilton’s lawyer Richard Hutton, who went to the jail along with Sophy.

Hutton also refused to say why the psychiatrist had been called in.

The celebrity news website TMZ.com said Hilton had been crying on the phone, complaining that she wasn’t able to sleep or eat and that her small cell was “freezing cold”.

Hilton, who is being housed in isolation for her own safety, is expected to serve up to 23 days for a probation violation stemming from an alcohol-related driving conviction.

Inmates at the jail are allowed “professional” visits from lawyers and others assisting in their legal defence during the week between 9.30am and 4.30pm.

Since Hilton can afford to pay “meeting” fees for lawyers and other professionals, she can duck the weekday loneliness other inmates feel waiting for family visits, which are allowed only on Saturdays and Sundays.

An anonymous admirer tried to send Hilton a dozen red roses and a fruit basket, but the delivery was rejected because inmates aren’t allowed to receive gifts.

Sophy has worked on Hilton’s defence in the $US10 million ($12 million) defamation suit lodged against her by actress Zeta Graff.

The UCLA clinical psychiatry professor last month penned a letter that helped persuade a judge to postpone the civil trial until August.

He described Hilton as “distraught and traumatised” due to “her fear of incarceration”.

But on Sunday night before she checked into jail, Hilton seemed calm and cheerful as she strolled the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards.

The socialite might be concerned about a staph infection outbreak at the jail that has caused an oozy rash on many inmates.
“I waited a week for some antibiotic ointment,” said Sandra Randolph, 46, who was released from the jail on Tuesday after serving 30 days on a drug charge.

“The sanitary measures are not acceptable,” Rudolph said, pointing to a scaly patch on her leg where she thinks she had the rash.

MCT[/quote]

Well, it looks like if you’re a rich, white crybaby, justice doesn’t apply.

[quote]Paris Hilton Leaves Prison for House Arrest

After spending a four night stay in jail, Paris Hilton was released early this morning and put under house arrest, The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department announced today.

“She has fulfilled her obligation,” said Steve Whitmore, the department’s spokesman. “She has paid her debt to society.”

The decision was made after “extensive consultations with medical personnel,” Mr. Whitmore said. “This is certainly not unprecedented.”
Confidentiality laws prevented him from offering any further details on “the medical situation,” he said.

According to the plans, she will finish the original sentence of 45 days in her own house with a tracker attached to an ankle. Her reduced jail term for violating probation on an alcohol-related driving charge was 23 days.

The deal was struck after several meetings with her lawyer and another on Wednesday that included the medical director for the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services, The New York Post reported.

On Monday, a lawyer for the hotel heiress said that she “was doing well under the circumstances,” but her condition apparently crumbled after that.

The Post said she was seen crying as she cracked “under the pressure of prison,” according to unidentified people. . . [/quote]
thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/0 … dly-freed/

God that makes me sick. What a complete joke.

I’ve never found her hot, period.

Not. Attractive.

Just in my opinion.

This girl advertised on the Forumosa Friends, however…

Yow! More my type. I can’t tell if she’s Asian or Western, and I don’t care.

(Not gonna make any moves because she’s all the way up in Taipei and I’m all the way down here in Tainan. Plus, already dating a girl.)

It’s worse than that. Those aren’t even real people.

Paris goes home early

drudgereport.com/

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Paris goes home early

drudgereport.com/[/quote]

As they say in France, TC, you are en retard. :wink:

Just kidding. I believe that’s french for being late. I already posted about this shameful incident in the history of the US criminal justice system, before we digressed. I do feel a little sorry for the pampered brat, but obviously that’s no excuse to let her go home.

Hooray! Decency returns. Thank god for that, I was starting to think rich folks in the US had to endure the same laws as the dirty unwashed poor.

HG

Ditto that.

The joke’s on her.

[quote]Paris Hilton Is Ordered Back to Jail

A judge today ordered a tearful Paris Hilton back to jail, reversing a decision by the Los Angeles County sheriff to release her and keep her under house arrest after she had served only five days of a 45-day sentence.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer said that Ms. Hilton will have to serve the entire sentence he had handed down last month for repeatedly violating the terms of her probation on alcohol-related reckless driving charges stemming from an incident last year.

As Ms. Hilton was led away to await her trip back to jail, she turned to her parents and said, “It’s not right!” The Associated Press reported.

The hearing had been delayed for more than an hour after Ms. Hilton and her lawyers insisted that she be allowed to talk to the judge by telephone, instead of appearing in person. The judge would not allow it, and ordered a sheriff’s deputy to drive to Ms. Hilton’s mansion in the Hollywood Hills, where she was handcuffed and brought in.

As Ms. Hilton was driven back to court, her trip followed by news helicopters, she cried in the back seat of the police cruiser. When she entered the courtroom, where her parents were also waiting, she broke down and sobbed. . . . [/quote]
nytimes.com/2007/06/08/us/08 … ref=slogin

What a cruel world.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Hooray! Decency returns. Thank god for that, I was starting to think rich folks in the US had to endure the same laws as the dirty unwashed poor.

HG[/quote] :bravo:
amen to THAT.

If she is only a common people like me and you,can she just be in jail for 5 days ?I am just curious…

I’m lovin’ it. :slight_smile: Welcome back to jail.

When Paris sobs out “It’s not right!”, I actually agree with her. It’s not right that a rich brat like her only has to serve 5 days of a 45 day jail sentence.