Parker's One Stop Western Shop - Breakfast in Taichung

I just went to the best breakfast restaurant in Taichung. The restaurant’s name is Paker’s One Stop Western Shop. It served great breakfast: omelettes, Pancakes, Waffles, and I had a great Mexican Omelette. The prices were cheap between 100 and 200 for breakfast. You can go eat breakfast on the weekend and then go to the park or CCK for swimming. Check it out, it’s worth the drive
Later, Steve

Where is it?

Where else is good for western breakfasts in taichung?

Wow, you mention a restaurant named Paker’s. Your screen name is Parker. What a fascinating coincidence!

I don’t care if Parker’s plugging his own restaurant, I just want to know where it is !

Well if Parker wants to keep his restaurant’s location a closely guarded secret, perhaps some kind soul could direct me to ‘CCK’ swimming pool (gym?) and I can have a look in the vicinity.

I Googled “Parker’s One Stop Western Shop” and found this Taiwanfun listing.

If it’s one street over from Art Street, that puts it in the middle of Lixiangguo, which is a) Far as hell to drive for breakfast, and b) impossible to park a car in that area. Maybe Mr. Parker can advise us of local parking options.

[quote=“Chaon”]I Googled “Parker’s One Stop Western Shop” and found this Taiwanfun listing.

If it’s one street over from Art Street, that puts it in the middle of Lixiangguo, which is a) Far as hell to drive for breakfast, and b) impossible to park a car in that area. Maybe Mr. Parker can advise us of local parking options.[/quote]
Thanks for the info. I created the title based on a typo within the post. I’ve already corrected it…

Yes, it was me who wrote the message and yes I am trying to let people know about my restaurant. But I really back my breakfast. People usually come the first time and then I see them every weekend after. The price is cheap so why not try. We also sell western lunches. And for those of you who are downtown, it takes about 20 minutes or so from Tiger city to get to art street. To park a car can be a little challenging but you can find spaces. To park a scooter is not a problem. The CCK pool is about 10 minutes away past the park. If you come to Parker’s I can give you directions, its a little hard to find. Hope you come and try.

good luck parker - you’ve been wanting to do this for a while … see you’ve gotten off your butt and did it. of course, you coulda done this back here in taoyuan, and had all us footy-heads over all the time … ah, that explains it. we’ll have to make a trip down to check things out.

i’ll vouch for parker - known him a while and this restaurant was his desire. of course, how does my vouch affect anything?

anyways, good luck with that.

Good Luck & All the best to you Parker -

Once you get things rolling, open a branch in Tainan.

Thanks for the link chaon. I actually had a look over at taiwanfun to see if parker’s place was listed but the search function is less than useless. I challenge anyone to find parker’s restaurant using any combination of the following words “Parker’s parker one stop western shop breakfast.” It all comes up blank. I could have cheated and used google but that wouldn’t have been half as much taiwanfun, would it? :laughing:

Here’s the address in case the link above ever breaks

[quote]“PARKER’S ONE STOP WESTERN SHOP”
2, Lane 3, Yi Shu South Street, Longjing Hsiang (township),
Taichung County; (04) 2652-7691, 0938-025-091
Hours: 6 am-2 pm, 4-10 pm [/quote]

It’s up near Dong-hai University in case anyone has never heard of Art Street.