Parler; anyone joined it yet?

Two posts later you haven’t said anything. Do YOU know anything that doesn’t require me asking you a rhetorical question to get started?

That’s a bingo. It only plays in their own, shrinking circle. And it’s shrinking because people do have a learning curve, they’re wiser to all of these tactics 4 years later. Yes a little slow in many cases for many tastes, but people get there.

I ran into some critter yesterday who was clearly butthurt over Trump’s loss, he just couldn’t wait to get it out that Biden was gonna let Taiwan sink into the ocean.

He was not stating it as opinion, it’s like he was gloating, hoping for it, clearly just wanted to spite anything in his path because sacred orange was sent packing. Pathetic.

The question was asked of YOU. You said Parler getting banned from the Apple and Google Store was “Marxism”, so I asked if you knew what Marxism was. Then you replied with a tangent about how BLM was a “cult.” If you don’t know what Marxism actually is, then just admit it so you don’t look like a fool.

2 Likes

I didn’t loose any election. I am Taiwanese, not American, I am WELL-VERSED in Marxism to the point that I recognize it faster than most people, and with a large certainty.

Say if a doctor reads your chart and sees a certain disease, that’s his diagnosis. Whether you feel personally criticized for your eating habit or lifestyle, it doesn’t change the diagnosis.

They’re going to be so much less fun for you now that your preferred terrorist, er. leader has been cast aside and left for dead on the side of the road by the GOP.

By all means, tell me why Americans should consider your opinion still, especially after the damage they have caused our nation.

2 Likes

Maybe for the same reasons as any here ‘waxing poetic’ about what goes on anywhere in the world.
I know many here like echo chambers though.

Yes there appears to be many parler fans here. To each his own.

1 Like

Pretty ironic coming from you.

I am for freedom of speech, unlike the Maoists that want to ban anyone against the corporatist agenda.

Oh great, first “Marxism”, now “Maoism.” You guys love applying your loaded, scary terms to anything you don’t like. This is no different than when someone says something Trump does is an example of “Nazism.”

2 Likes

Terrorist. Ha ha.
The GOP are clowns.
‘Your opinion’ That sounds a little ‘Year Zero’ to me.
The damage is coming. Your sock puppet said ‘there will be a long dark winter’

You were trying to hide your lack of knowledge on Marxism by asking a rhetorical question suggesting that I, like you, also didn’t know much.

Next time you should just ask a proper question, because you’re not very good at hiding your intention.

A post was split to a new topic: From Parler

The more names you call, the more desperate you sound, the more your opinion is rendered meaningless. Do you even want to be taken seriously?

2 Likes

Half a dozen posts later and you still haven’t answered the question.

This was my original question:

Seems pretty damn straight forward to me! I’m still waiting for an answer. You can spin all you want, but you still haven’t explained how Parler getting banned is an example of Marxism. If you can’t answer, I understand. It’s hard to get called out for ignorance.

Fortunately, I don’t think anyone here takes him seriously.

1 Like

I’m new here, and by and large I am learning a lot from interesting posters that discuss ideas. This poster is like the equivalent of that other side of Youtube. Just a lot of shit posting and name calling. It drags the whole discourse down.

2 Likes

Yup different names describing the same disease. You can pick the name that sounds nicer, but that doesn’t change the fact your prognosis looks terrible.

I have no idea what that means. It sounds like song lyrics. You should put it to music, it might be interesting then.

3 Likes

Funny how the high ground is now being championed while for the last 5 years there has been ‘desperate’ opinions on the Orange man. Now one should trust the unflushable turd pelosi and sock puppet Beijing Biden to be taken seriously it seems. But you can still call 75 million Al Qaeda.