Partying Naked in Taiwan

I was just wondering about the legal ramifications of something that happened to me this weekend.
I was at a bar having fun and drinking looking to meet local women just like most other foreigners here who are not Mormons. I was doing extremely well with the ladies flirting. They were being more than reciprocal. Nothing wrong with that. They started ripping my shirt off and I did nothing to stop them. My heart said to go with it. Then on the dance floor in front of other people one young lass undid my belt. I did not particularly mind this. Another two unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. I did try to resist them at this point, but not much. It wasn’t because I was drun either. How is a red blooded heterosexual male supposed to stop five lovely asian females from stripping him naked! Finally they got to my underwear and I tried to resist a little bit, but that was only because I was concerned about my pants which had my wallet in them. :unamused: I only wanted to make sure that I got them back. Not that it mattered. It was five against one and my resistance was futile. They stripped me at the bar! :smiley: Not that I am unhappy about any of this. I got the phone numbers of all five of them and went home with one of them.
My question is this; Could anybody have been arrrested here? Could I have been arrested for public indecency and been thrown out of Taiwan? If they came after me I would have just said that the women tore my clothes off! It’s true they did! It’s not like I stripped myself. They stripped me! And I did try to resist, but only so nothing happened to my wallet. And this had to be visible to security at the bar who just let it happen. On the other hand, I enjoyed the experience :smiley: I wouldn’t want the women who did this to me to be in trouble because it might stop them from doing it again.
The next time I am out at dance club and some women decide to strip me, should I try to resist because I could face deportation. Or should I just leave my wallet in a locker and go with what feels good anyway. After all, they are trying to strip me. :laughing:

[color=red] :laughing: :bravo: Mod’s note: temped from Legal by DB :stuck_out_tongue: [/color]

:astonished: hahahahhahahhah you were at Vibe… weren’t you… !

What bar was this at?
Seriously.
I’ve never heard of this happening in Taipei, but I know it happens more often down south.

Oh someone call on Tainan Cowboy, Tigerman, and the other gang. This is gonna be a rip roaring thread to watch.

(NamaXcited with tater tots) :smiley:

I’ve heard of this happening to other foreigners before. Once in Kenting, I was drug up on stage and stripped infront of the bar by the la mei on stage. Now that was interesting.

I highly doubt anyhting will happen legally because of it. Of course, if the police were to bust in the bar while you are stark naked on the dance floor I think you might be in a bit of a pickle. BNe that as it may, without a cop actually seeing you, they have nothing.

kenting has made something of a name for itself with this. not so high on it meself when it’s part of an act, so haven’t (yet) taken part.

Why did you temp this DB? The OP has very legitimate legal questions here. :laughing: I mean c’mon! This guy has the right to know if dancing naked in a bar is legal or not! :unamused:

I have seen this happen in Kenting.

One local guy was the victim, and 2 local strippers (lasses) did the pulling of trousers etc.

I don’t think the police would bother, after all the lasses doing it was most likely paid by the bar, and they should know where the legal limit in practice goes.

I thought this stuff only happened at some of the “special” temple parties?
Anyway…I think I saw this post in the ‘Letters’ section of Penthouse magazine back in '81.

Did they pull out a tape measure?

What? Why did they move this to the temporary section where it will only have a fifteen day shelf life? :fume: I had some serious questions about whether or not anything could have happened to me when they did this? If I did get in trouble, could I have argued that they took my clothes off? Of course I would have hated for these fine young women to have gotten into any trouble for what they did to me.
I wanted Hartzel to read this and offer his opinion on what I should have done if I had gotten into any trouble so I can know how to avoid any trouble should this happen to me again in the future. Put it back in the legal section where it belongs! :braveheart:
This did not happen at a bar in Taipei. Taipei foreigners don’t party as well as they do down south. This happened at the Pig Pen in Taichung.
They did not pull out a tape measure. One of the girls did pull out a cell-phone and took a picture. Now whenever I call them, they will get a naked picture of me (or it).

“And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I’m down there…” :smiley:

They knock me out when I’m down there…” :smiley:[/quote]

This is one reason I actually want to get out of Taipei. Things like this just don’t happen as much in Taipei. I could go out in Taipei with some friends get drunk and nothing like this would happen and those other friends would say that we had a good time. What they don’t understand is it is nowhere near as much fun in Taipei as it is down south. :sunglasses: Some people think these things happen down south. Other people think these things happen out of the city. I personally think the further south you go the better it is.
Are the girls more fun because they are south or because they are out of the city?

They knock me out when I’m down there…” :smiley:[/quote]

This is one reason I actually want to get out of Taipei. Things like this just don’t happen as much in Taipei. I could go out in Taipei with some friends get drunk and nothing like this would happen and those other friends would say that we had a good time. What they don’t understand is it is nowhere near as much fun in Taipei as it is down south. :sunglasses: Some people think these things happen down south. Other people think these things happen out of the city. I personally think the further south you go the better it is.
Are the girls more fun because they are south or because they are out of the city?

When you talk to her, remember that she’ll be holding it against her ear.

I’m confused. Why wouldn’t she just put it in her mouth?

This thread should have a special forum all of its own.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]I thought this stuff only happened at some of the “special” temple parties?
Anyway…I think I saw this post in the ‘Letters’ section of Penthouse magazine back in '81.

Did they pull out a tape measure?[/quote]

TC which temples are these?

:blush: Ahem, just doing research.
Yea, research, thats the ticket. For my new travel guide.

Yay! A naked forum.

Can we get Tash as moderator?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]I thought this stuff only happened at some of the “special” temple parties?

Did they pull out a tape measure?[/quote]

Every now and then I remember why I like you, despite your being a republican. :wink:

DB, still no answer from you on why this was temped? Is it because you want to keep the legal forum to boring sbubjects such as contracts and such? :unamused: I am trying to ask a legitimate question here. I want to know how we can all have our fun and not get into any trouble. :wink: