Patio28 in Sanxia, Taipei County (closed)

Your quiche looks good.

An announcement:

Last couple of weeks I have been baking like crazy to calibrate and set up my ovens … resulted in a bunch of bread we had to freeze …

This weekend we are going to give away the bread when you come down and have a meal, a few beers … frozen bread for free … it’s gone in fresh so it will still be as good as fresh …

Not just the looks … it tastes great :discodance:

What times are you open tomorrow? that quiche looks amazing

Hi BP, I missed this thread before.

Just to say GOOD LUCK with your venture, and i’m really sorry I’m not around to try it out. It looks great.

Open from 11:30 AM (Kitchen 12:00-2:00 PM, 6:00-9:00 PM) until we close … depends on the guests … and their spending behavior … :whistle: :laughing:

Sounds awesome, will be checking it out soon

Thanks

More impressions …

hand skwooshed mash …

God dammnit, next time put your restaurant on a street someone in Sanxia knows. I spent an hour driving around looking for the mythical Ai Guo Lu. :fume:

Alright, I’m coming back on Friday most likely. So, how do I get there if coming off the No 3 freeway?

[quote=“Mucha Man”]God dammnit, next time put your restaurant on a street someone in Sanxia knows. I spent an hour driving around looking for the mythical Ai Guo Lu. :fume:

Alright, I’m coming back on Friday most likely. So, how do I get there if coming off the No 3 freeway?[/quote]

Off the freeway and on the main drag into Sanshia. Over the bridge (about 1.5km?) take your first right. Take the third right after that which after about 50meters will put you into a pay parking lot with a small supermarket. Pay your 50NT, walk out, immediate left, then left again (no choice really). Just before the lane ends, there is a set of stairs going up on your right (not hugely obvious) walk up and around to the right and you’ll see various small shops, with the bistro about halfway down.

Hope that helps…The food is well worth the trip.

Do you have a spare potato ricer? I’ll pay.

[quote=“MJB”][quote=“Muzha Man”]God dammnit, next time put your restaurant on a street someone in Sanxia knows. I spent an hour driving around looking for the mythical Ai Guo Lu. :fume:

Alright, I’m coming back on Friday most likely. So, how do I get there if coming off the No 3 freeway?[/quote]

Off the freeway and on the main drag into Sanxia. Over the bridge (about 1.5km?) take your first right. Take the third right after that which after about 50meters will put you into a pay parking lot with a small supermarket. Pay your 50NT, walk out, immediate left, then left again (no choice really). Just before the lane ends, there is a set of stairs going up on your right (not hugely obvious) walk up and around to the right and you’ll see various small shops, with the bistro about halfway down.

Hope that helps…The food is well worth the trip.[/quote]

Thanks. Hah, that explains what went wrong. The locals told me to turn left at the bridge.

[quote=“Mucha Man”]God dammnit, next time put your restaurant on a street someone in Sanxia knows. I spent an hour driving around looking for the mythical Ai Guo Lu. :fume:

Why do think phones were invented … to call and ask for directions :whistle:

Didn’t I put up a business card on the first page :eh:

Anyways, sorry for the trouble you went through …

closed on Mondays …

Everyone’s broke on Mondays?

Not me … or is not I …?

Right … and you starting a business next door … :ponder: :laughing:

Don’t have one spare … I could try to get one but they are not cheap … this one is all stainless, had a plastic Japanese one … broke within two weeks

[quote=“Belgian Pie”][quote=“Muzha Man”]God dammnit, next time put your restaurant on a street someone in Sanxia knows. I spent an hour driving around looking for the mythical Ai Guo Lu. :fume:

Why do think phones were invented … to call and ask for directions :whistle:

Didn’t I put up a business card on the first page :eh:

Anyways, sorry for the trouble you went through …[/quote]

Didn’t see the number. :blush: And I had my cell phone stolen in Hainan Island so I don’t have your number listed anymore on my SIM card. Double :blush:

Well, I had to be in the area anyways and did enjoy an extra hour at the museum. But I had a really crappy lunch I must say. :raspberry:

Hopefully, see you on Friday.

Not me … or is not I …?[/quote]

Not I is ‘correct’, but not me is used more and more in everyday speaking, so it doesn’t really matter.

I won’t be here Friday at lunch time … have to attend a function from the Belgian office, reception for King’s Day … at the Shangri La in Taipei …

Hope to be back for dinner service … not drunk … :whistle: