Paying for consulting to those familiar with expat banking/both USA+TW corporation dealings

We have an LLC in USA and get paid in USD monthly. As an expat, it’s tough to open a business bank account in USA when abroad.

However, I recently read about OBU (Offshore Banking Unit) banking to potentially be able to open a business bank account using an American corporate entity (LLC).

• Business banking: What are the requirements? Taiwan vs USA?
  • If Taiwan bank account, am I subject to 30% withholding taxes (in USA I’m not)?
  • USA remote LLC branch vs Taiwan corp?
  • What is best for both convenience and taxes?
  • I rent and my landlord won’t let us do anything regarding an official “home office”, which I heard needs landlord permission for - what to do?
  • I own no property in Taiwan, but I have a Taiwanese wife and a 3-year ARC, permitted to work.

I sell video games online targeting USA customers with a remote team in a home office.

If anyone in Taipei can advise me the direction to go with these questions that are qualified and experienced in both USA/Taiwan corporate relations and experience with business banking as a USA expat, message me your hourly consulting price.

Cheers

Related: