Payment of labour and social insurance etc

I’m trying to find out how much percentage of ones salary (foreigners and Taiwanese) does one have to pay for labour and social insurance and everything else that needs to be paid according to the law and how much of this the employer and how much the employee pay.

I was told to go find out at the website of the Council of Labour Affairs below, but this site is just so confusing, eventhough I read Chinese. I can’t seem to find what I need. Anybody can help please.