Paypal codes for linking bank/p.o accounts

I tried searching on the forum but I couldn’t find the answers I’m looking for— I have a Taiwan Paypal account and I’m trying to link post office account to it. Right now I’m linking my post office visa card, I already see the $70NTD charge made on my account through iPOST, but I can’t seem to find the 4-digit code that Paypal ask for on my transactions online.

Paypal said the code will appear as: PP*XXXXCODE.

has anyone encountered the same problem before?

Check your statement history, there should be a payment name. I got mine yesterday through my bank statement.

Did you wait 30 days for the bank statement or did you check online? Because I can see my available balance and everything online I thought I can find the payment name, but there is nothing :confused: Been waiting for about two weeks now.

[quote=“mjlin”]I tried searching on the forum but I couldn’t find the answers I’m looking for— I have a Taiwan Paypal account and I’m trying to link post office account to it. Right now I’m linking my post office visa card, I already see the $70NTD charge made on my account through iPOST, but I can’t seem to find the 4-digit code that Paypal ask for on my transactions online.

has anyone encountered the same problem before?[/quote]

This one?
fisc.com.tw/tc/service/branch.aspx

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … hilit=Ebay

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“mjlin”]I tried searching on the forum but I couldn’t find the answers I’m looking for— I have a Taiwan Paypal account and I’m trying to link post office account to it. Right now I’m linking my post office visa card, I already see the $70NTD charge made on my account through iPOST, but I can’t seem to find the 4-digit code that Paypal ask for on my transactions online.

has anyone encountered the same problem before?[/quote]

This one?
fisc.com.tw/tc/service/branch.aspx

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … hilit=Ebay[/quote]

No, I’m afraid not ><; I already entered those when adding my bank account information. I see a charge deducted from my account but no Paypal confirmation name :confused:

Ah yes. I see what you mean.
It shows that they deduct NT S70, straight away after you attempt to get Verified. Money will straight away be taken out.
You have to wait an unbelievably long time (2-3 weeks for me) to get the confirmation code.

Don’t worry. You will be able to see the code name later on from the post office account.

[quote=“hs172”]Ah yes. I see what you mean.
It shows that they deduct NT S70, straight away after you attempt to get Verified. Money will straight away be taken out.
You have to wait an unbelievably long time (2-3 weeks for me) to get the confirmation code.

Don’t worry. You will be able to see the code name later on from the post office account.[/quote]

I see D: That’s an awful long time-- But thank you for the clear up.

Also I was wondering if Paypal deposits will show up in 2-3 weeks as well? I’m trying to confirm my visa card and bank/post office accounts ._.;;

I would suggest you to wait for that code, get verified then proceed to make deposits into Paypal.
Once you get verified, I would imagine it happening almost immediately. (Money entering your Paypal A/c)

I haven’t tried it yet, but that’s cause i just got verified yesterday

I got a series of number in the report…
More or less, it shown like this

1020722 VS@@ $70.00 123456789012345678 BALANCE

@ = unreadable Chinese character
12345678901234567 = series of random number
BALANCE = my account balance

Then, I should input “1234” in the verification column?