Peak MAGA thread

Thanks to CNN, yeah. But some also know the truth.

1 Like

No I was hoping you would tell me the point you’re trying to make. I don’t see why these threads always need to be so cryptic.

There is a factor of personal responsibility there. You can blame CNN and the myriad of other outlets if you believe it was taken out of context. However, it still a dumb statement to make just as press conference on Jan. 6th would be dumb.

Apologies then. It looks like this trend can’t be pinned entirely on Republicans.

Oh got it. I wasn’t saying that either. Violence on all sides across all spectrums sure. ‘Entirely’ should be used sparingly if ever.

My point was that the capitol riots were instigated by stoking anger from the supposed election fraud. Trump’s rally was clearly a catalyst and attempting to schedule a press conference is in poor form.

1 Like

I won’t argue that, but I will stand by the fact that Trump did call out the white supremacists multiple times. If you prefer the fake narrative, that’s on you.

1 Like

Are you taking the piss?

No.

I’ve read through your posts in this thread and you have been consistently genuinely straight up. I apologise, sir! I must have confused you with someone else.

2 Likes

The MAGA election playbook. Dude’s sign looks familiar too.

Cherfilus-McCormick won the special election for the 20th District on Jan. 11, securing 78.7 percent of the vote over Jason Mariner’s 19.6 percent. However, Mariner won’t concede the election and has filed a lawsuit alleging ballot issues.

:joy: lol. What’s he trying to say? A recount to turn over a avalanche :laughing:

1 Like
2 Likes

What’s this got to do with MAGA? Are you spamming the MAGA thread to drown out opinions you don’t like? You’ve got a woke thread for that.

It’s related to the idiotic media reaction to MAGA…seems relevant.

1 Like

A majority of MAGA supporters still believe the election was stolen so seems fair. I think you were just looking for an excuse to spam.

I could say the same about most of your posts, but I’m too polite to do that.

What seems to be being lost here is that Glenn Greenwald is 100% correct. This could probably easily go in 10 or 20 different threads. Maybe it should be in all of them.

Can you imagine if Trump made Biden’s “just the tip” comment?

1 Like

And @Malasang88 would miss the point/deflect every time.

1 Like

Not missing the point. You’ve plenty of spam to go around.

Missing the point and deflecting. :+1: