Pedophile warning

saw this guy in tianmu basebll park lst week. please keep you’re kids away from him

ewwe. AB – tell me you told the play center’s director!!

Why didn’t you tell him to get the fuck out and report him?
Why is the title of your video Chinese paedophile and not Taiwanese paedophile?
I thought Tian Mu is in Taiwan.

Do you have a photo or video as I know who to contact about this.

There was a video but it has been removed it seems. Really creepy.

Dear Mods, instead of editing a thread to the point where it makes absolutely no fucking sense, why not just delete it?

Do you think you are still doing any kind of service with the details left in the OP?

SMFH

There was a video but it has been removed it seems. Really creepy.[/quote]
Yes, the video is creepy and a little unclear. However it tells the story.

I couldn’t really tell the age of the perpetrator/ let’s call him mastrobater for now.

His age was unclear to me. Anything between 14 and 40 possible. My wife said he was an adult.
He looked mentally challenged to me but not really clear to judge on this video.
If he is a mentally handicapped as I think he is, then it’s less of a danger since people will be aware of his presents.
However, I could be wrong. The video is a it too much compressed.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Dear Mods, instead of editing a thread to the point where it makes absolutely no fucking sense, why not just delete it?

Do you think you are still doing any kind of service with the details left in the OP?

SMFH[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS4yxVBjTao

Here is the link to the video but it’s private now.

Basically a person sitting in what appears to be a place for young children. He is sitting on a bench and a young girl below age 7 is playing.
He is rubbing on his thinky while watching the kid and the woman sitting like 3 meters to his left.
The guy looks mentally challenged. He did not physically touch the kid or anyone else for that matter just himself.

It surely is enough to ring the alarm and report him.
That’s what the OP should do.

We can do this also. That the video is private won’t hinder any investigation.

Yes, he look mentally challenged to me too. Lots of weird body gestures and what looks to be a lack of focus on the environment around him.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Dear Mods, instead of editing a thread to the point where it makes absolutely no fucking sense, why not just delete it?

SMFH[/quote]
Dear Deuce Dropper, instead of blathering off to the point where it makes absolutely no fucking sense, why not just get the facts straight, first?

The OP deleted the video, not the mods. :wink:

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Deuce Dropper”]Dear Mods, instead of editing a thread to the point where it makes absolutely no fucking sense, why not just delete it?

SMFH[/quote]
Dear Deuce Dropper, instead of blathering off to the point where it makes absolutely no fucking sense, why not just get the facts straight, first?

The OP deleted the video, not the mods. :wink:[/quote]

Doesn’t really matter, as is, this thread is baseless and alarmist. With no visual or real description, we are basically assuming every handicapped person in Tianmu is a diddler.

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]

With no visual or real description, we are basically assuming every handicapped person in Tianmu is a diddler.[/quote]

I’m not, but I will be keeping an eye out if we’re in the baseball park.

Just to make sure it’s clear (at least one person got confused). asiababy888 is NOT me.

OP, I do hope you reported it to the authorities in the area. This guy might have wandered off from his home and have people looking for him. It can be stressful for family. They may even need him reported so they have more chance of getting to be in a more secure place if they can’t look after him.

This is not related to the pedophile the OP mentioned. But I happened across a facebook profile of a creepy old dude (westerner) who really looks like a pedo. He has pictures of young taiwanese girls on his profile but he is very old.

To the OP: a picture or video (that works) would be helpful.

Yes, let’s call the cops on everyone we think looks “creepy”.

The vast majority of child abuse cases are by family members and in the home. :unamused:

[quote=“Poagao”]Yes, let’s call the cops on everyone we think looks “creepy”.

The vast majority of child abuse cases are by family members and in the home. :unamused:[/quote]

Heaven help you if you are related to anyone creepy-looking! :astonished:

Or “old” apparently.

Fair enough Poagao and the chief, and it’s hard to say HOW creepy-looking this guy was without any photos or videos (not that we’ve ever required proof to slander other victims in this forum in the past (no that’s not a dig at either of you)), but judging from above posts apparently this guy may have been sitting on a bench masturbating in front of some small children at the ball park, which sounds a little creepy to me. . . unless, of course, he was just scratching his balls (and without the evidence we’ll never know).

Incidentally, I once passed a very hairy, heavyset man reclining on a bench on TunHua N. Rd wearing nothing but his white Y-front undies, vigorously scratching his whole body. He didn’t seem creepy to me so much as sadly ill.

Actually I’m pretty sure we were referencing bumcloud’s retarded post, rather than the OP.

And what I do in my spare time is MY business, mister, thank you very much.

Also, FYI, they weren’t my undies.

So tell me, why was it retarded?