Penises are shrinking

Science will save us:

There must be easier ways ?

There are far worse ways. Anybody seen this? (Unhung Hero documentary film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsxyz_2XHZs

It has a segment set in Taiwan (it was screened here at a film festival, the scene in question involved men who hang weights from their penes), and another set in Papua New Guinea, which is not otherwise known for its medical tourism. The film also shows the actual surgery, at a clinic in South Korea, which even made the cameraman vomit!

Then by now penises should be gone!

Foolish earthlings, expecting penises to disappear completely in mere decades… :grandpa:

It’s all very strange . Do Aliens have a bone @yyy ? I may have to ask @discobot display help

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Maybe @discobot display help , could also explain why we are discussing the penis , at 3.20am , in Taiwan ?:yum:

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Sperm count is also on a decline.

I would imagine that if I was in romantic Tuscany , all that food , scenery , and a beautiful woman …mine would be too :wink: :joy:

1 Like

The roads are beautiful to drive on here. Thinking about renting a nice Italian sports car to tour around for my birthday next month.

1 Like

I have no idea what happens to my penis at 3:20 AM in Taiwan!:thinking:

3 Likes