Pentagon crash theory video

I don’t know if this has been discussed before but here is a website detailing that there was no airplane wreckage during the 911 on the Pentagon.

Looks like an Oliver Stone FAN.

livingstonemusic.net/pentagon.htm#Preloader

I think my new avatar sums up this conspiract nicely :slight_smile:

At first glance the “conspiracy” looks rather compelling. Can you link to any refutations?

Snopes has one.
snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

[quote=“porcelainprincess”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]I think my new avatar sums up this conspiract nicely :slight_smile:[/quote]At first glance the “conspiracy” looks rather compelling. Can you link to any refutations?[/quote]Google is our friend

snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

another raher good sompilation of known and observed facts:
abovetopsecret.com/pages/911 … dence.html

I am no fan of this site, but here is more proof:
rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Enough here to keep one occupied for a bit:
thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/debunking.html

It is just a matter of seperating and analysing evidence and fats from rumors and the hypothetical. Its also always a good idea to see what the sources are.

This took all of 5 minutes to compile.

You would have thought that if the government faked an airliner crash they could have found some airliner parts to leave there.

How come so many people in the video above know what a missile sounds like ?

At first glance the “conspiracy” looks rather compelling. Can you link to any refutations?[/quote]

cough

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=28397

:sunglasses:

This reminds me of the conspirary theory about the hijacking that claimed US Navy pilots actually hijacked the plane and killed themselves (and others) by crashing it into the Pentagon. Some people are willing to believe anything.

Yeah…some people actually believe we (the USA) have landed on the moon…we all now this was a fake done in a warehouse in Nevada…geeez!

…ok ok ok…I’m makin’ a funny here…move along…nothing to see here…

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Yeah…some people actually believe we (the USA) have landed on the moon…we all now this was a fake done in a warehouse in Nevada…geeez!

…ok ok ok…I’m makin’ a funny here…move along…nothing to see here…[/quote]
He isn’t kidding.
That’s my theory.