Pentalogue

The following has turned out to be a dialogue between Rinkals and TomHill.
So, the real game has been moved to a new thread.

[quote=“Rinkals”]Rules:

1. I will start off the game with a scrambled word.
  2. The poster who unscrambles and posts it first, gets to post the next scrambled word.
  3. Please use words you would use in class or any decent establishment.

WORD 1:

paaaatnhiosrgm[/quote]

smgriohtapana ?

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“Rinkals”]Rules:

1. I will start off the game with a scrambled word.
  2. The poster who unscrambles and posts it first, gets to post the next scrambled word.
  3. Please use words you would use in class or any decent establishment.

WORD 1:

paaaatnhiosrgm[/quote]

smgriohtapana ?[/quote]

Try again.

ram pasta in a hog?

Very creative, but wrong.

Very creative, but wrong.[/quote]

Those are the words I am going to have written on my grave stone. How did you know?

Those are the words I am going to have written on my grave stone. How did you know?[/quote]

ran pasta in a hog or Very creative, but wrong?

Those are the words I am going to have written on my grave stone. How did you know?[/quote]

ran pasta in a hog or Very creative, but wrong?[/quote]

The latter, the former will be the title of my third novel.

ran pasta in a hog or Very creative, but wrong?[/quote]

The latter, the former will be the title of my third novel.[/quote]

You’ve written a novel? How many pages?

Not yet old chap, but I will, and my third will be called ‘ram pasta in a hog.’

So, what are you going to call the first two?

The first will be called, “The Museum of me.” I have collected many things about me, and I intend to open my own museum. The first book will accompany that museum.

The second book will be called, “Pieces of Tom.” For the last seven years I have been leaving my excess body parts in strange, yet findable places. With each one I have left a little note. For example, a very large toenail of mine is residing under the alter in the little chapel on the Isle of Iona, in the outer Hebrides. One day people will tour the world looking for those little peices of me. They will be in a book, with instructions on where to find them.

Both of the above are true.

The third book will be called, “Ram pasta in a hog,” and will be a work of fiction. It mostly involves the death of an Aspidistra, which Orwell once noted is a very difficult plant to kill.

The fourth book will make the whole world cry, but I don’t have all the material I need for it yet. When it is published it will be copied and ripped off for years and years to come. It involves mobile phones, that much I can tell you.

Alas, no longer. The latter, at any rate.
For I picked it up and consumed it, believing it to be a morsel of Orkney fudge that had gone hard.

:astonished:

Where the hell is the misquote thread?

About twenty years ago I started on a novel that took me ten years to write. Unfortunately, I no longer associate with the demented little shit that was it’s author.