People That Kick ASS!

The Manster:

“He’s just mean. That’s all you can say. He gets up for games, every game. Off the field, he’s a nice guy… one of the nicest guys in the world. But he’s mean otherwise.”
former Cowboys teammate Harvey Martin, 1980

According to Wikipedia, Randy White studied Thai boxing after he retired. I have no idea why; surely it was solely for sport.

My favorite Randy White story is the time he folded up his own outside linebacker, Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson, and stuffed him in Henderson’s own locker. This story is possibly aprocyphal since I can’t find any reference to it online. If I remember correctly, Henderson’s sideline inhalation of cocaine during Super Bowl XIII (won by the Steelers) clashed with White’s stoicism, point of the story being that a trainer had to fish Henderson out of his own locker at halftime.

VITOR “THE PHENOM” BELFORT
– the fastest hands in MMA

I’ve been a fan of his ever since watching the spectacular ass-kicking he gave to Wanderlei Silva, who may technically be a better fighter, but didn’t last a minute against the Phenom.

Here’s that great performance:
youtube.com/watch?v=HZcQHpNmhls

And some other highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=trztKbRnA6Y

Nigel Ben
Thomas “The Hit Man” Hearns
Barry McGuigan
The 19 year old version of Mike Tyson

Those guys kicked some serious ass back in the day.

Oh and Charles Bronson, he was great.

Chow Yun Fat
Jet Li
Sean Connery

Jason Statham - He should be the new Bond, James Bond.

“Judo” Gene LeBell - rightfully know for many many years as ‘the most dangerous man alive’
He’s in his 70’s now. He is well known among certain groups as one of the baddest mofo’s to walk the block. Here are some stories about him & Stevie Segal…the posting by “bone” is probably about as close to the truth as is available. I heard about it from another guy who was on the set.
judoinfo.com/discuss/index.php?showtopic=951

There are a few others, I could mention but they are not very well known.

Renzo Gracies. This guy may not kick some ass, but he can tie it in a knot while snapping limbs in the process. He’s a reeeaaaal tough guy.

renzogracie.com/

Absolutely no question in my mind:

Well, I still have a question. Who the fuck is that?

For my money, no better ass-kicker than:

[quote=“Dogfaces”]Well, I still have a question. Who the fuck is that?

[/quote]

:roflmao: There are much better ass kickers than Lovejoy.

Sure, Tony Montano.

“Say hello to my leetle friend.”

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“Dogfaces”]Well, I still have a question. Who the fuck is that?

[/quote]

:roflmao: There are much better ass kickers than Lovejoy.[/quote]

You just have no idea, my man. This ain’t the same actor you knew as LoveJoy. This guy has taken a real life character and turned him into an asskicking bad ass mutha-ass-fucka. Swaygin cocksucka! Until you’ll seen his Iago-esque monologues or the swift justice he metes out at the end of his well-honed blade, you just never know. He out-acts Jack and Booby D and he could wipe Bruce Lee’s silly grin right off his kungfool face.

Swearengen’s the name. Al Swearengen. Who’s this Lovejoy you speak of?

To be fair, my asskicker is a one time character where as the majority of y’alls are lifetime achievement asskickers.

Here’s another asskicker worthy of this pantheon:

or The Cooler King himself:

Back to real-life ass-kickers, Dan Gable was my hero as a kid.

[quote]At Waterloo West High School in Waterloo, IA, Gable went undefeated (64-0) during his three years of varsity wrestling (freshman were not allowed to compete in varsity at that time). . .

After graduation, he moved on to Iowa State University where he won two NCAA titles (1968, 1969). His overall collegiate mark was 118-1 (99-1 on varsity). His singular defeat was in his final collegiate match in the the finals of the [NCAA tournament to Larry Owings of Washington State University, by a score of 13-11. He avenged the loss a week or two later, crushing Owings in a freestyle event. . .

He won the gold medal at 149 pounds (68 kg) at the 1972 Summer Olympics despite suffering from a painful knee injury. In fact, Gable did not surrender a single point at the 1972 Games. As an amateur from his high school career to his retirement in 1973, he was 299-6-3 with 182 pins. . .

Gable became head wrestling coach at the University of Iowa in 1976. He formed a dynasty unmatched in all of sport. From 1978 to 1986, the Hawkeyes won the NCAA title each year, a record nine in succession. He continued to coach the team until a sabbatical after the 1997 season. His record in dual meets was 355-21-6 with fifteen NCAA titles in 21 years. . .

In addition to his leadership at the college level, Gable was head coach of the United States Olympic team in freestyle wrestling in both 1984 and 2000. . . [/quote]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Gable

I’m gonna second Simmons. What bigger ass kicker than a man who has been a laughing stock for 20 years and still keeps smiling? That is true ass kicking.

Dubble post

Pam Grier, anyone?

Richard Simmons indeed!!
Now THIS guy can boot some ass!!!

Nama you told me that was you in the picture with the boots…so now I’m confused.

No arguments here. Jet Li’s recent “Fearless” was awesome.