People under age 35 are walking dead who live in a dystopian hell

yes

1 Like

You guys really want to make this about that? Fine.

Now kiss and make up! :kissing_heart: Or else I’ll split the thread.

1 Like

Well, I just learned something new.

“Agorism” as a philosophy seems predicated on the idea of people just quietly trading with each other, ie., non-violent resistance. So I’m not sure why its proponents are all indulging in quasi-military cosplay and carrying baseball bats. And, apparently, mostly unemployed.

Pretty sure antifa is associated with the radical left, made up of black people and white women. Don’t know of many white men who associate with antifa, expect when they’re “antifa disguised as Trump supporters” storming the capitol.

Naw, there’s a lot of leftier-than-thou wannabe revolutionaries associated with antifa.

1 Like

Which generation?
The generation that fought in a World War?

Why do these smart professor types nearly always have some mad professor type of germanic accent? He is probably making human caterpilars in his basement.

1 Like

you do know there have been not two, not three, but four generations that have grown into adulthood since the greatest generation right? i’m assuming you’re referring to the second world war.

i suppose it shouldn’t surprise me that you would view the world as the generation that served in ww2 and everyone else.

wait a second wasn’t ww2 a global mobilization that made heaps of money for shareholders and CEOs, and the impetus for many of the organizations you’re constantly griping about?

if i expect anything from you cake, it’s consistency. don’t let me down.

1 Like