People's Choice Award - Pick Your Own Moderator

Who would you like most to be made a moderator?

• Tigerman
  • Blueface666
  • Rascal
  • Formosa
  • Wolf Reinhold
  • Big Fluffy Matthew (by his request – and this is the last one I’m adding!)

0 voters

Which one of these well-known forumosans would you most like to see invited to be a moderator?

[quote=“HakkaSonic”]Which one of these well-known forumosans would you most like to see invited to be a moderator?[/quote] :x Didn’t you forgot someone ?
Seems that Tigerman is a moderator now, but of what ?..

On seconds thoughts, don’t put me on there, I’ll only feel unloved when noone votes for me :cry:

Hey! I will vote for Big Fluffy

[quote=“Bassman”]Hey! I will vote for Big Fluffy[/quote]You’d better had, Or I’ll make life hell for you when I’m a mod :smiling_imp:

Well… I can dream… Bet you were worried there for a second :laughing:

Gee, Fluffy, and here you were trying to get out of the poll a minute or two ago. By the way, too late, I can’t take you off the ballot. And when you make it to the big league, don’t forget who got you there (hint, hint the forumosa ambassadorship to palau sounds like the kind of job for me).

I wonder if BFM will be too ‘soft and fluffy’ as a mod. He seems so sensitive, and we get our fair share of mod-bashing around here. Unless you’re a hard ass, you’ll fall to pieces from all the abuse, fluffymuffy. :wink:

Will the winner become a real mod ? how will you fix that ?

Dude, I have over 150 guanxi right now. It opens doors.

Seems I won, only just beating Formosa :?

What handle does Annete Lu go by? Shes got my vote.

Chou

Sorry, BFM, we’re going to need a recount. Some of the chads were not fully… chadded.

[quote=“HakkaSonic”]Sorry, BFM, we’re going to need a recount. Some of the chads were not fully… chadded.[/quote]Too late, I’m already in the job. Oh, and if you feel like arguing, one of the benefits is that I have a new button that says “Electrocute Poster” :stuck_out_tongue:

There you go! Don’t say HS doesn’t get stuff done. Now, where’s my ambassadorship (and none of this stuff up in the Yukon with a bunch of wolves as constituents).

Or, somewhere over the rainbow (Judy Garland) with the Warewovles of London (Warren Zevon), or on some island in the stream (Bee Gees)…oh wait… you requested Palau.

Help, its a song breakout. Can we get a moderator please?

Chou

Doctor, Doctor! (Thompson Twins), Cho’s gone Crazy (Aerosmith). He needs a long Vacation (Go-gos).

So Long (ABBA).

From what he said in the (Open Forum) “Where the hell is Blueface?” thread, it sounds like he’s leaving TW. :frowning:

Vote, baby, vote (Dee-lite), a write in for Hakkasonic, so Chou can take his vacation os a Holiday in Cambodia (Dead Kennedy’s), as the moderator from somewhere down by the river’s new Reggae Ambassador (Third World).

Chou

Someone voted for me. I am flattered.
:laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:

“I asked my interpreter if the Iraqi people are mad at us,” Private T.J. Knight told the San Francisco Chronicle. “He said that 90 percent of Iraqis hate us, and the other 10 percent have left Iraq.”

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]Someone voted for me. I am flattered.
:laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:
[/quote]

No. I voted for you six times. (Cheque is fine)