Perfection

[quote=“Funk500”]Well the two ladies in question are very intelligent, so I know I could have deep conversations, (although not necessarily understanding them). Good head on their shoulders, smart, talented, hot beyond belief and with the accent?

Blimey Charlie![/quote]

Hmph.
Well, young Jenny does get 'em out for the lads in AWIL, I’ll give you that.

As for BC being taken, well, sure, but one wonders exactly how much of a chance Inego Montoya (You keeled my fahther, brepare to die!) would have if the Iceman showed up in the tanned glowing flesh…

As for me and the Kilmer-love, nahh, forget it.
All my Hetero Manlove hormones are reserved for the Dynamic Duo of Depp and Dwayne

[quote=“the chief”]As for me and the Kilmer-love, nahh, forget it.
All my Hetero Manlove hormones are reserved for the Dynamic Duo of Depp and Dwayne…[/quote]

Johnny, oh, Johnny. I love him. He’s gotten me through some rough times, I’ll tell ya’. My all time favorite unattainable fantasy man.

I mean, there just are no words. (And searching for these photos has been great fun!)

[quote=“housecat”][quote=“the chief”]As for me and the Kilmer-love, nahh, forget it.
All my Hetero Manlove hormones are reserved for the Dynamic Duo of Depp and Dwayne…[/quote]

Johnny, oh, Johnny. I love him. He’s gotten me through some rough times, I’ll tell ya’. My all time favorite unattainable fantasy man.

I mean, there just are no words. (And searching for these photos has been great fun!)[/quote]

Oh! I agree with you on Johnny Depp. Physically the most perfect man I have ever seen.

FIRSTLY, Johnny Depp has a funny jaw and a freakishly small nose. And his hair is the same as mine.

SECUNDO, ‘Inego Montoya’ did not kill my father and as I have explained before, it would hardly have been a deal-breaker.

THIRDO, my heart belongs only to Kiefer Sutherland in The Lost Boys. I just know you have your Photobucket stuffed with that, chiefles.

FORTHLY, The Bear, I can’t remember but it’s unlikely that I had a straight face when I wrote it. But thank you for your kind offer.

I didn’t mean someone ‘like’ you (I went out with a shorter, dumber version of myself once. Didn’t work, although the shagging was good.), I meant ‘you’. Without being a looser hippy, no-one’s sure of someone who isn’t even sure about ‘emselves. And if you change yourself and start working out, wearing make-up and being nice, for example, you get a guy who likes nice girls who wear make-up and have toney bodies. Pyrrhic victory.

The chief, I agreed with you on the night in question, if you remember.

Yeah, I think that’s why I like him.

I do indeed remember, darlin’.
I didn’t want to say anything, being ill disposed to ASSume that your feelings hadn’t changed under your current state of Latino thrall…

I’m gong to get shitcanned outta here any minute.
The mod hates my guts.
And I owe the mod money, too, I think.

The Loop still boss around here since the Minnesotan jumped ship? She hates your guts? Rilly? The Loop’s the chilled-est gurl in Taipei. What you do?

Ew. Mega-ew.

And, well, y’know, assumptions make an ass out of u and mptions. There’s Veneto-Madridian academic stuffs to be done at his end. Who knows what will happen this year? I’m not sure I’m in the right place (that is what the norte americanos say, nesspa?) to make statements of intent. I rilly want to go to Ethiopia.

D’ya think that Inego d00d could sort my ma out? Pref before the 28th?

Oh, and housecat, when you say ‘rough times’, you mean, erm, y’know? Hehehe.

Edit I also totally love Joaquin Phoenix, these days.

We all know what I mean. Hehehe, indeed.

edit

[quote=“Buttercup”]The Loop still boss around here since the Minnesotan jumped ship? She hates your guts? Rilly? The Loop’s the chilled-est gurl in Taipei. What you do?

Ew. Mega-ew.

And, well, y’know, assumptions make an ass out of u and mptions. There’s Veneto-Madridian academic stuffs to be done at his end. Who knows what will happen this year? I’m not sure I’m in the right place (that is what the norte americanos say, nesspa?) to make statements of intent. I rilly want to go to Ethiopia.

D’ya think that Inego d00d could sort my ma out? Pref before the 28th?

Oh, and housecat, when you say ‘rough times’, you mean, erm, y’know? Hehehe.

Edit I also totally love Joaquin Phoenix, these days.[/quote]

Go back and watch WTL again, just for:

and

And yeah, I think I got a shit kickin’ coming my way if L catches me on the street…

Period.

[quote=“Namahottie”]

Period.[/quote]

Hard to argue with that.

All this reminds me of that classic by Bonnie Tyler:

[color=#BF0080][i]"How’s it feel to be a woman
How’s it feel to be a man
Are we really that different
Tell me where you stand
I look at you, you look away
Why do you say we’re night and day
I’d like to try another way
Oh baby for just one day

If you were a woman and I was a man
Would it be so hard to understand
That a heart’s a heart and we do what we can

How’s it feel to be the hunter
How’s it feel to be the prey
Is there really a reason
For this game we play
I look at you, you look away
Why do you say we’re night and day
I’d like to try another day
Oh darling, just one day

That a heart’s a heart and we do what we can

Hey, we’re just two people trying to love
Oh but how, how can we love
With this wall between us, holding us back

That a hearts a heart and we do what we can
If you were a woman and I was a man."[/i][/color]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7f/Gregory_Peck_in_Roman_Holiday_trailer.jpg[/img]

"He Ain't Heavy...he's my brother..........."

Period?

N (can I call you that?). Successful relationships are built on a healthy lack of communication, be it the Chinglish/Engnese gibberish you hear in the 'wan, or the Bboy’s inability to write a text message of under 200 characters because he makes up his own tenses. One day, I’m going to show up last week. That’ll learn 'im.

You’re only on your 17th post. Everyone else has noticed. There’s this guy called BigJohn: he tells everyone how perfect I am.

But sure, I could eat sumn. Meet you under the Carfax at seven. Bring a pony.

You got a pony?!! :
:astonished: :noway:

Where were you last night when we needed ya?!

HH is is for LOOSERS/boys. Pony up, suckers!

LOOSE, as in stools or sex?

Personality: Really really smart, I mean “genius” smart. Preferably a theoretical physicist.
Very calm. Nice sense of humour - not mean humour, no irony. Loyal. He should really appreciate me, and appreciate my intelligence and my humour.

Looks: tall, not fat.

[quote=“tina109”]Personality: Really really smart, I mean “genius” smart. Preferably a theoretical physicist.
Very calm. Nice sense of humour - not mean humour, no irony. Loyal. He should really appreciate me, and appreciate my intelligence and my humour.

Looks: tall, not fat.[/quote]

Really smart people are often dorks at everyday living and dorks to be with. Just be aware.

Look at me, im really smart and im a dork. Nah, Im just a dork. :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPA247WSbug

Ew. Within the context, I prefer not to dwell on that question.