Perhaps a new question?

Okay, let’s hope this isn’t all over the archives!
I’m on a 60-day, extendable, single-entry visitor visa.
I want to study Chinese and extend my visa. When I do this, am I allowed to leave the country for a weekend, or will this cause a new set of Visa issues?
Any help is much appreciated.

If you leave the country you need a new visa to get back in.