Permanent laser hair removal in Taiwan? For... those regions... and for a man

As a gay guy who’s tired of getting his, ehm, artificially-modified, butthole injured everytime he shaves down there, I’ve decided that laser hair removal is probably is the best option for me, but I don’t know any places that offers a laser removal service, let alone one that’s willing to do a male buttcrack.

Check the skin clinic next to the Subway next to Wanfang Hospital.

That place is good and does just about everything.

Just so you know, laser hair removal is never “permanent”. You have to keep going to top it up. But, over time, the frequency that you need to get it topped up should decrease.

Could buy one of these machine:

And I can help you with it… bend over.

1 Like

Now there’s an irresistible offer. Good that you’ve finally started looking for new business opportunities like people have been encouraging you to for ages. Free depilation with each custom violin?

3 Likes

Let it grow……let it grow.

Not in the loop, but is a hairy bum hole a big no no?

Makes wiping your ass a lot harder for sure.

1 Like

Lots of private beauty type clinics offer laser hair removal. And not only just for women. Maybe just walk into some in neighborhood and check their info about hair removal. Possibly some flyers or pictures around that might suggest. Then if feeling comfortable, ask about more sensitive areas.

No idea which ones offer or specialize in men’s or woman’s more sensitive areas.

I wonder if you can do this for pubes. Or is that too dangerous? Does laser hurt a lot?

Sure you can

May be a problem with swelling :wink:

1 Like

:joy: sounds terrifying

Chicks do it

They don’t have sensitive hairy gonads though

unless you confuse Taiwan with Thailand

1 Like

As someone who has done laser hair removal on his legs 5/6 years ago, I can attest that this is “kinda” false. My legs used to be hairy as yeti, but after 9/10 appointments (my last appointment being more than 4 years ago), now I can count the number of hair follicles in my legs haha. The esthetician also warned me the same thing you said (“it’s not really permanent!”), but my leg fur never grows back, like at all, except for ~10 ish each leg (and it’s really really thin).

I actually have one of these, but I’m not a gymnast so I can’t bend over 180 degrees to properly laser my crack :frowning: So… unless you’re serious with your offer… :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotcha. Thank you for the recommendation

Not that having a hair bum is bad, but you know, personally, buttholes just look more appetizing when it’s hairless (c’mon, you straight dudes will probably agree with this too).

I would love to do my pubes as well, but I don’t want to scare the esthetician (who’s probably going to be a woman).

3 Likes

Well, I’m also gay so I don’t mind… but I don’t know how effective these are.

2 Likes

I’m in the process of getting laser hair removal for a particular part of my body at the moment. I’ve had around as many sessions as you’ve had, but it still grows back - albeit not nearly as much as it did before I started. I was told it might take around 18 sessions before becoming “kinda” permanent and that, even then, I’d need to go for occasional top ups. I guess it’s just different for everyone. They told me that clients with dark hair on light skin tend to get the best results and don’t need to keep going back so much.

One of the things I’m actually looking forward to doing when I finally go back to Taiwan is to continue the laser hair removal there and get more parts of my body done. I heard that it’s very cheap, common, and good quality out there. Here in England, it costs a small fortune to do 18 sessions for one little area.

I think I’ll stick with an electric body hair razor for the downstairs parts though. Having gone through the process on a far less sensitive area, I don’t want to even think about what it must be like to do down there. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

By Subway I mean the restaurant not the MRT.

1 Like